Words containing kun
3 letter words containing kun
- kun — Béla [bey-lo] /ˈbeɪ lɒ/ (Show IPA), 1885–1937, Hungarian Communist leader.
4 letter words containing kun
5 letter words containing kun
- kunai — A Japanese tool and weapon, possibly derived from the masonry trowel, used as a weapon by ninja (or samurai).
- skunk — a small North American mammal, Mephitis mephitis, of the weasel family, having a black coat with a white, V -shaped stripe on the back, and ejecting a fetid odor when alarmed or attacked.
6 letter words containing kun
- kunitz — Stanley, 1905–2006, U.S. poet and translator: U.S. poet laureate 2000–01.
- kunkar — a type of coarse limestone found in India
- kunlun — a mountain range in China, bordering on the N edge of the Tibetan plateau and extending W across central China: highest peak, 25,000 feet (7620 meters).
- kunsan — a seaport in W South Korea.
- skunky — of, relating to, or characteristic of a skunk: a skunky odor.
7 letter words containing kun
- bakunin — Mikhail (mixaˈil). 1814–76, Russian anarchist and writer: a prominent member of the First International, expelled from it after conflicts with Marx
- giukung — any member of the family of Gjuki.
- gjukung — any member of the family of Gjuki.
- kundera — Milan, born 1929, Czech-born novelist resident in France.
- kunjoos — mean or stingy
8 letter words containing kun
9 letter words containing kun
- eduskunta — the Finnish parliament in Helsinki
- kundalini — the vital force lying dormant within one until activated by the practice of yoga, which leads one toward spiritual power and eventual salvation.
- kuniyoshi — Yasuo [yah-soo-aw] /yɑˈsu ɔ/ (Show IPA), 1893–1953, U.S. painter, born in Japan.
- kunstlied — an art song, especially as distinguished from a folk song.
- sakuntala — a Sanskrit drama written in the 6th century or earlier by Kalidasa.
10 letter words containing kun
11 letter words containing kun
- chikungunya — A viral disease resembling dengue, transmitted by mosquitoes and endemic in East Africa and parts of Asia.
12 letter words containing kun
- badger-skunk — Also called badger skunk, rooter skunk. a large, naked-muzzled skunk, Conepatus mesoleucus, common in the southwestern U.S. and Mexico, having a black coat with one broad white stripe down the back and tail.
15 letter words containing kun
- gesamtkunstwerk — total art work; an artistic creation, as the music dramas of Richard Wagner, that synthesizes the elements of music, drama, spectacle, dance, etc.
21 letter words containing kun
- humuhumunukunukuapuaa — either of two triggerfishes, especially Rhinecantus aculeatus, of Indo-Pacific coral reefs.
On this page, we collect all words with KUN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 53 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains KUN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.