Words containing ki
2 letter words containing ki
- ki — the Sumerian goddess personifying earth: the counterpart of the Akkadian Aruru.
3 letter words containing ki
4 letter words containing ki
- akil — a male given name: from an Arabic word meaning “one who uses reason.”.
- akin — If one thing is akin to another, it is similar to it in some way.
- aoki — Shuzo [shoo-zaw] /ˈʃu zɔ/ (Show IPA), 1844–1914, first Japanese ambassador to U.S., 1905–09.
- hoki — an edible saltwater fish, Macruronus novaezeelandiae, of southern New Zealand waters
- kaki — the Japanese persimmon tree.
5 letter words containing ki
- ahkio — pulka.
- akins — Zoë [zoh-ee] /ˈzoʊ i/ (Show IPA), 1886–1958, U.S. playwright.
- akita — a large powerfully-built dog of a Japanese breed with erect ears, a typically white coat, and a large full tail carried curled over its back
- ariki — the first-born male or female in a notable family; chief
- arkie — a term used to refer to a migrant worker originally from Arkansas.
6 letter words containing ki
- abnaki — a member of a North American Indian people formerly living in Maine and Quebec
- abukir — bay at the mouth of the Nile, near Alexandria, Egypt: site of the British victory (1798) under Nelson over the French
- adzuki — a leguminous plant, Phaseolus angularis, that has yellow flowers and pods containing edible brown seeds; widely cultivated as a food crop in China and Japan
- aikido — a Japanese system of self-defence employing similar principles to judo, but including blows from the hands and feet
- akimbo — with hands on hips and elbows bent outward
7 letter words containing ki
- abenaki — a member of a group of E Algonquian peoples living mainly in Maine and S Quebec
- aboukir — a village of N Egypt, in the Nile River delta: Battle of the Nile near here (1798).
- akihito — born 1933, Emperor of Japan from 1989
- akinete — (in certain algae) a nonmotile, asexual spore formed within a cell, the wall of which is fused to that of the parent cell.
- akiraho — a small New Zealand shrub, Olearia paniculata, with white flowers
8 letter words containing ki
9 letter words containing ki
- ado-ekiti — a town in SE Nigeria.
- al-maliki — Nouri. born 1950, Iraqi politician, prime minister of Iraq (2006–14)
- algonkian — Algonquian
- amagasaki — an industrial city in Japan, in W Honshu, on Osaka Bay. Pop: 463 256 (2002 est)
- amalekite — a member of a nomadic tribe descended from Esau (Genesis 36:12), dwelling in the desert between Sinai and Canaan and hostile to the Israelites: they were defeated by Saul and destroyed by David (I Samuel 15–30)
10 letter words containing ki
- akiapolaau — a rare yellow Hawaiian honeycreeper, Hemignathus munroi, having a long slender down-curved upper bill and a short straight lower bill.
- ass-kicker — to kick ass. See kick (def 33).
- ass-kisser — the practice or an instance of attempting to curry favor by the excessive use of compliments, praise, or the like.
- asskicking — to kick ass. See kick (def 33).
- bollocking — a severe telling-off; dressing-down
11 letter words containing ki
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- andikithira — Antikythera.
- antismoking — intended to prevent people from smoking tobacco
- ass-kissing — the practice or an instance of attempting to curry favor by the excessive use of compliments, praise, or the like.
- autokinesis — a visual illusion occurring in low light, in which a stationary bright spot appears to be moving
12 letter words containing ki
- anti-smoking — opposed to or promoting the discontinuance of the smoking of tobacco: an antismoking campaign launched by a health agency.
- anuszkiewicz — Richard Joseph, born 1930, U.S. op-art painter.
- backbreaking — demanding great effort; exhausting
- backtracking — to return over the same course or route.
- bashkirtseff — Marie, original name Marya Konstantinovna Bashkirtseva. 1858–84, Russian painter and diarist who wrote in French, noted esp for her Journal (1887)
13 letter words containing ki
- anti-kickback — a percentage of income given to a person in a position of power or influence as payment for having made the income possible: usually considered improper or unethical.
- bill-sticking — a person who posts bills and advertisements.
- bottlenecking — a narrow entrance or passageway.
- brain-picking — the act of obtaining information or ideas by questioning another person.
- cabinetmaking — the manufacture of fine furniture and other woodwork.
14 letter words containing ki
- avalokitesvara — a male Bodhisattva, widely revered and identified with various persons and gods.
- beard-stroking — deep thought
- breathtakingly — thrillingly beautiful, remarkable, astonishing, exciting, or the like: a breathtaking performance.
- cherry-picking — to select with great care: You can cherry-pick your own stereo components.
- cotton-picking — Cotton-picking is used by some people to emphasize what they are saying.
15 letter words containing ki
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
- cholecystokinin — a hormone secreted by duodenal cells that stimulates the contraction of the gall bladder and secretion of pancreatic enzymes
- counter-sinking — to enlarge the upper part of (a cavity), especially by chamfering, to receive the cone-shaped head of a screw, bolt, etc.
- czechoslovakian — Czechoslovakian means the same as Czechoslovak.
- decision-making — the act or process of making decisions
16 letter words containing ki
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- counter-checking — a check that opposes or restrains.
- forward-thinking — planning or tending to plan for the future; forward-looking.
- kingdom-of-nubia — a region in S Egypt and the Sudan, N of Khartoum, extending from the Nile to the Red Sea.
18 letter words containing ki
20 letter words containing ki
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
21 letter words containing ki
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
22 letter words containing ki
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
On this page, we collect all words with KI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4434 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains KI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.