Words containing jab
3 letter words containing jab
- jab — a poke with the end or point of something; a sharp, quick thrust.
5 letter words containing jab
- hejab — Alternative spelling of hijab.
- hijab — a traditional scarf worn by Muslim women to cover the hair and neck and sometimes the face.
- jabal — a son of Lamech, and the progenitor of nomadic shepherds. Gen. 4:20.
- jabir — Geber.
- jabot — a decorative ruffle or other arrangement of lace or cloth attached at the neckline and extending down the front of a woman's blouse or dress or, formerly, of a man's shirt.
6 letter words containing jab
- aljabr — (tool) An implementation of MACSYMA for the Macintosh by Fort Pond Research.
- hijabs — Plural form of hijab.
- jabari — a male given name: from a Swahili word meaning “brave.”.
- jabbed — a poke with the end or point of something; a sharp, quick thrust.
- jabber — rapid, indistinct, or nonsensical talk; gibberish.
7 letter words containing jab
- jabbers — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of jabber.
- jabbing — a poke with the end or point of something; a sharp, quick thrust.
- jabirus — Plural form of jabiru.
- jabroni — (professional wrestling slang) a performer whose primary role is to lose to established talent.
- panjabi — a native or inhabitant of the Punjab.
8 letter words containing jab
9 letter words containing jab
10 letter words containing jab
- jabberings — Plural form of jabbering.
- jabberwock — a playful imitation of language consisting of invented, meaningless words; nonsense; gibberish.
- jaborandis — Plural form of jaborandi.
- jaboticaba — an evergreen tree, Myrciaria cauliflora, of the Myrtle family, native to southern Brazil, bearing on the trunk small clusters of edible, grapelike fruit.
- jabotinsky — Vladimir, 1880–1940, Russian Zionist leader in Palestine.
11 letter words containing jab
12 letter words containing jab
- abdul-jabbar — Kareem [kuh-reem] /kəˈrim/ (Show IPA), (Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Jr) born 1947, U.S. basketball player.
13 letter words containing jab
- jibber-jabber — foolish or worthless talk; nonsense
On this page, we collect all words with JAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 46 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains JAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.