Words containing int
4 letter words containing int
- bint — a girl or woman
- dint — force; power: By dint of hard work she became head of the company.
- hint — an indirect, covert, or helpful suggestion; clue: Give me a hint as to his identity.
- int. — Int. is an abbreviation for internal or for , international.
- inti — A former basic monetary unit of Peru, equal to 100 centimos.
5 letter words containing int
- clint — a section of a limestone pavement separated from adjacent sections by solution fissures
- faint — lacking brightness, vividness, clearness, loudness, strength, etc.: a faint light; a faint color; a faint sound.
- feint — a movement made in order to deceive an adversary; an attack aimed at one place or point merely as a distraction from the real place or point of attack: military feints; the feints of a skilled fencer.
- flint — Austin, 1812–86, U.S. physician: founder of Bellevue and Buffalo medical colleges.
- glint — a tiny, quick flash of light.
6 letter words containing int
- aglint — displaying bright points of light, as by reflection; glittering: a diamond tiara aglint under the ballroom lights.
- aintab — Gaziantep
- anoint — To anoint someone means to put oil or water on a part of their body, usually for religious reasons.
- aroint — to drive away
- blintz — a thin pancake folded over a filling usually of apple, cream cheese, or meat
7 letter words containing int
- adjoint — a generalization in category theory of this notion
- aintree — a suburb of Liverpool, in Merseyside: site of the racecourse over which the Grand National steeplechase has been run since 1839
- appoint — If you appoint someone to a job or official position, you formally choose them for it.
- asquint — with a glance from the corner of the eye, esp a furtive one
- attaint — to pass judgment of death or outlawry upon (a person); condemn by bill of attainder
8 letter words containing int
- absinthe — Absinthe is a very strong alcoholic drink that is green and tastes bitter.
- acquaint — If you acquaint someone with something, you tell them about it so that they know it. If you acquaint yourself with something, you learn about it.
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- anointed — chosen officially to do an important job
- aquatint — a technique of etching copper with acid to produce an effect resembling the flat tones of wash or watercolour. The tone or tint is obtained by acid (aqua) biting through the pores of a ground that only partially protects the copper
9 letter words containing int
- appointed — If something happens at the appointed time, it happens at the time that was decided in advance.
- appointee — An appointee is someone who has been chosen for a particular job or position of responsibility.
- appointer — to name or assign to a position, an office, or the like; designate: to appoint a new treasurer; to appoint a judge to the bench.
- appointor — a person to whom a power to nominate persons to take property is given by deed or will
- attainted — Law. to condemn by a sentence or a bill or act of attainder.
10 letter words containing int
- absinthian — a green, aromatic liqueur that is 68 percent alcohol, is made with wormwood and other herbs, and has a bitter, licorice flavor: now banned in most Western countries.
- absinthism — a diseased condition resulting from excessive drinking of absinthe
- acquainted — If you are acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
- air-intake — an opening in an aircraft through which air is drawn, esp for the engines
- anointment — to rub or sprinkle on; apply an unguent, ointment, or oily liquid to.
11 letter words containing int
- acquainting — to make more or less familiar, aware, or conversant (usually followed by with): to acquaint the mayor with our plan.
- acrocorinth — the citadel of ancient Corinth: strategic in the control of the Isthmus of Corinth; extensive ruins.
- appointable — to name or assign to a position, an office, or the like; designate: to appoint a new treasurer; to appoint a judge to the bench.
- appointment — The appointment of a person to a particular job is the choice of that person to do it.
- aschelminth — in some systems of classification, any of a phylum (Aschelminthes) of wormlike animals, including rotifers, gastrotrichs, gordian worms, and nematodes: these animals are usually considered to be in separate phyla
12 letter words containing int
- acquaintance — An acquaintance is someone who you have met and know slightly, but not well.
- anthelmintic — killing or ejecting intestinal worms
- blueprinting — a process of photographic printing, used chiefly in copying architectural and mechanical drawings, which produces a white line on a blue background.
- clintonomics — (used with a singular verb) the economic policies set forth by President Bill Clinton.
- coloquintida — colocynth (defs 1, 2).
13 letter words containing int
- aschelminthes — a major grouping (formerly a phylum) of small-to-microscopic pseudocoelomate organisms, as the rotifers, nematodes, and gastrotriches, all of which are now classified as separate phyla.
- deintegration — an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
- disappointing — failing to fulfill one's hopes or expectations: a disappointing movie; a disappointing marriage.
- disinterested — unbiased by personal interest or advantage; not influenced by selfish motives: a disinterested decision by the referee.
- faint-hearted — lacking courage; cowardly; timorous.
14 letter words containing int
- disappointedly — depressed or discouraged by the failure of one's hopes or expectations: a disappointed suitor.
- disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- disintegration — the act or process of disintegrating.
- disintegrative — to separate into parts or lose intactness or solidness; break up; deteriorate: The old book is gradually disintegrating with age.
- disinteresting — absence of interest; indifference.
15 letter words containing int
- disappointingly — failing to fulfill one's hopes or expectations: a disappointing movie; a disappointing marriage.
- disintegrations — the act or process of disintegrating.
- disinterestedly — unbiased by personal interest or advantage; not influenced by selfish motives: a disinterested decision by the referee.
- disintermediate — (business, banking, finance) To carry out disintermediation.
- disintoxication — detoxification (def 4).
16 letter words containing int
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- anti-integration — an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
- autointoxication — self-poisoning caused by absorption of toxic products originating within the body
- counterintuition — intuition that is counter to common-sense expectation.
17 letter words containing int
- anti-intellectual — hostile to or opposed to intellectual persons or matters, ideas, activities, etc.
- capital-intensive — Capital-intensive industries and businesses need the investment of large sums of money. Compare labour-intensive.
- counter-complaint — an expression of discontent, regret, pain, censure, resentment, or grief; lament; faultfinding: his complaint about poor schools.
- disinterestedness — unbiased by personal interest or advantage; not influenced by selfish motives: a disinterested decision by the referee.
- disintermediation — the act of removing funds from savings banks and placing them into short-term investments on which the interest-rate yields are higher.
18 letter words containing int
- hyper-intellectual — appealing to or engaging the intellect: intellectual pursuits.
- inter-independence — Also, independency. the state or quality of being independent.
- inter-relationship — reciprocal relation.
- interchangeability — (of two things) capable of being put or used in the place of each other: interchangeable symbols.
- intercommunication — to communicate mutually, as people.
19 letter words containing int
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- counterintelligence — Counterintelligence consists of actions that a country takes in order to find out whether another country is spying on it and to prevent it from doing so.
- counterpoint-rhythm — Music. the art of combining melodies.
- de-internationalize — to make international, as in scope or character: a local conflict that was internationalized into a major war.
- fighter-interceptor — a fighter plane used for the defense of a region against air attack, especially by attacking bombers.
20 letter words containing int
21 letter words containing int
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
22 letter words containing int
- interrogator-responsor — a radio or radar transceiver for sending a signal to a transponder and receiving and interpreting the reply.
23 letter words containing int
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
On this page, we collect all words with INT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5000 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains INT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.