Words containing ichi
5 letter words containing ichi
- lichi — Alternative spelling of lychee.
6 letter words containing ichi
7 letter words containing ichi
- adichie — Chimamanda Ngozi, born 1977, Nigerian novelist; her novels include Purple Hibiscus (2003) and Half of a Yellow Sun (2006), which won the 2007 Orange Prize for Fiction
- kamichi — A South American bird with a long, slender, horn-like ornament on its head and two sharp spurs on each wing, the horned screamer, Anhima cornuta.
- miching — to lurk out of sight.
- niching — an ornamental recess in a wall or the like, usually semicircular in plan and arched, as for a statue or other decorative object.
- richier — Germaine [zher-men] /ʒɛrˈmɛn/ (Show IPA), 1904–59, French sculptor.
8 letter words containing ichi
- atrichia — congenital absence or loss of hair.
- ichihara — a city in central Honshu, Japan, on Tokyo Bay.
- ichikawa — a city on E Honshu, in Japan, NE of Tokyo.
- kiamichi — a river in SE Oklahoma, flowing SW and SE to the Red River. 165 miles (266 km) long.
- michigan — a state in the N central United States. 58,216 sq. mi. (150,780 sq. km). Capital: Lansing. Abbreviation: MI (for use with zip code), Mich.
9 letter words containing ichi
- antichild — Opposing children.
- enriching — Improve or enhance the quality or value of.
- fetichism — belief in or use of fetishes.
- fetichist — Archaic form of fetishist.
- shibuichi — a Japanese alloy of copper and silver know for its silver-grey and muted blue and green colours, usually used in ornamentation
10 letter words containing ichi
- ichinomiya — a city on central Honshu, in central Japan.
- ostrichism — the act of refusing to accept reality or hiding one's head in the sand
- pichiciago — any of several small armadillos of the genera Chalmyphorus and Burmeisteria, of southern South America.
- pichiciego — any of several small armadillos of the genera Chalmyphorus and Burmeisteria, of southern South America.
- stichidium — a podlike branch containing tetraspores, found in some rose algae
11 letter words containing ichi
- amphichiral — (mathematics) superimposable on its mirror image; achiral.
- baranovichi — a city in W central Belarus, SW of Minsk.
- chichihaerh — Qiqihar
- chichivache — (in early English literature) a mythical animal, usually depicted as a cow verging on starvation, that existed solely by devouring virtuous women.
- domenichino — (Domenico Zampieri (Le Dominiquin)) 1581–1641, Italian painter.
12 letter words containing ichi
- berlichingen — Götz von (ɡœts fɔn), called the Iron Hand. 1480–1562, German warrior knight, who robbed merchants and kidnapped nobles for ransom
- chiquichiqui — a type of palm tree, Leopoldinia piassaba, that grows in Brazil, Venezuela, and Colombia
- ehrlichiosis — (medicine) A tick-borne disease caused by infection with bacteria of the genus Ehrlichia.
- halotrichite — a mineral, iron alum, isomorphous with pickeringite, occurring in the form of yellowish fibers.
- stoichiology — the branch of biology concerned with the study of the cellular components of animal tissues
13 letter words containing ichi
- stoichiometry — the calculation of the quantities of chemical elements or compounds involved in chemical reactions.
14 letter words containing ichi
- chalcotrichite — a fibrous variety of cuprite.
- rafraichissoir — a table of the 18th century having a cooler for bottles and shelves for plates.
- self-enriching — to supply with riches, wealth, abundant or valuable possessions, etc.: Commerce enriches a nation.
- stoichiometric — of or relating to stoichiometry.
17 letter words containing ichi
- nonstoichiometric — (of a solid compound) having a composition in which the ratio of the atoms present is not a simple integer
18 letter words containing ichi
- stoichiometrically — of or relating to stoichiometry.
On this page, we collect all words with ICHI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 78 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ICHI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.