Words containing ibar
6 letter words containing ibar
- jibaro — an inhabitant of the rural regions of Puerto Rico.
7 letter words containing ibar
8 letter words containing ibar
- capibara — a South American tailless rodent, Hydrochaeris hydrochaeris, living along the banks of rivers and lakes, having partly webbed feet: the largest living rodent.
- centibar — a centimeter-gram-second unit of pressure, equal to 1/100 (0.01) bar or 10,000 dynes per square centimeter.
- cibarium — Entomology. a food pouch in front of the mouth in certain insects.
- millibar — a centimeter-gram-second unit of pressure equal to one thousandth of a bar or 1000 dynes per square centimeter, used to measure air pressure. Abbreviation: mb.
- minibars — Plural form of minibar.
9 letter words containing ibar
- millibarn — one thousandth of a barn. Abbreviation: mb.
- millibars — Plural form of millibar.
- zanzibari — an island off the E coast of Africa: with Pemba and adjacent small islands it formerly comprised a sultanate under British protection; became independent in 1963; now part of Tanzania. 640 sq. mi. (1658 sq. km).
10 letter words containing ibar
- antibaryon — the antiparticle of any of the baryons
11 letter words containing ibar
12 letter words containing ibar
- antibarbarus — a list of words and sayings to be avoided in the classical usage of a language
14 letter words containing ibar
- multibarrelled — (of a gun) having more than one barrel
On this page, we collect all words with IBAR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 21 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains IBAR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.