Words containing hearte
6 letter words containing hearte
- hearte — Obsolete spelling of heart.
7 letter words containing hearte
8 letter words containing hearte
9 letter words containing hearte
10 letter words containing hearte
11 letter words containing hearte
- basehearted — having a low, mean, or contemptible nature or character; meanspirited.
- big-hearted — If you describe someone as big-hearted, you think they are kind and generous, and always willing to help people.
- boldhearted — courageous or daring; intrepid.
- coldhearted — lacking sympathy; unfeeling
- disheartens — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of dishearten.
12 letter words containing hearte
- blackhearted — wicked; evil
- cold-hearted — A cold-hearted person does not feel any affection or sympathy towards other people.
- cruelhearted — having a cruel heart; lacking kindness, compassion, etc.
- disheartened — to depress the hope, courage, or spirits of; discourage.
- down-hearted — dejected; depressed; discouraged.
13 letter words containing hearte
- big-heartedly — in a big-hearted manner
- black-hearted — evil, malicious, or wicked
- brokenhearted — Someone who is brokenhearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment.
- coldheartedly — Alternative spelling of cold-heartedly.
- cruel-hearted — having a cruel heart; lacking kindness, compassion, etc.
14 letter words containing hearte
- broken-hearted — Someone who is broken-hearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment.
- chickenhearted — timid; fearful; cowardly.
- disheartenment — The act of disheartening.
- falseheartedly — In a falsehearted manner.
- half-heartedly — having or showing little enthusiasm: a halfhearted attempt to work.
15 letter words containing hearte
16 letter words containing hearte
- faintheartedness — The quality or state of being fainthearted.
- good-heartedness — the quality of being good-hearted
- lightheartedness — carefree; cheerful; merry: a lighthearted laugh.
- true-heartedness — the quality of being true-hearted
- wholeheartedness — fully or completely sincere, enthusiastic, energetic, etc.; hearty; earnest: a wholehearted attempt to comply.
17 letter words containing hearte
- faint-heartedness — lack of courage
18 letter words containing hearte
- chickenheartedness — Alternative form of chicken-heartedness.
On this page, we collect all words with HEARTE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 122 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains HEARTE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.