Words containing hea
4 letter words containing hea
- dhea — dehydroisoandrosterone: the major androgen precursor in females, secreted by the adrenal cortex
- head — Edith, 1897–1981, U.S. costume designer.
- heal — to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.
- heap — a group of things placed, thrown, or lying one on another; pile: a heap of stones.
- hear — to perceive by the ear: Didn't you hear the doorbell?
5 letter words containing hea
- ahead — Something that is ahead is in front of you. If you look ahead, you look directly in front of you.
- bohea — a black Chinese tea, once regarded as the choicest, but now as an inferior grade
- cheap — Goods or services that are cheap cost less money than usual or than you expected.
- chear — (obsolete) cheer.
- cheat — When someone cheats, they do not obey a set of rules which they should be obeying, for example in a game or exam.
6 letter words containing hea
- althea — a feminine name
- anthea — a female given name: from a Greek word meaning “flowery.”.
- axhead — Alternative spelling of axe head.
- behead — If someone is beheaded, their head is cut off, usually because they have been found guilty of a crime.
- cheapo — Cheapo things are very inexpensive and probably of poor quality.
7 letter words containing hea
- airhead — If you describe someone, especially a young woman, as an airhead, you are critical of them because you think they are not at all clever and are interested only in unimportant things.
- alethea — a female given name: from a Greek word meaning “truth.”.
- allheal — any of several plants reputed to have healing powers, such as selfheal and valerian
- antheap — Anthill.
- archean — designating or of the geologic eon characterized by the development of the first igneous and metamorphic rocks and the first marine microorganisms; Precambrian, esp. early Precambrian
8 letter words containing hea
9 letter words containing hea
- acid-head — a person who habitually takes the drug LSD.
- addlehead — (colloquial) A foolish or dull-witted person.
- afterheat — the heat generated in a nuclear reactor after it has been shut down, produced by residual radioactivity in the fuel elements
- airheaded — Slang. a scatterbrained, stupid, or simple-minded person; dolt.
- arimathea — a town in ancient Palestine: location unknown
10 letter words containing hea
11 letter words containing hea
12 letter words containing hea
- amphitheater — An amphitheater is a large open area surrounded by rows of seats sloping upward. Amphitheaters were built mainly in Greek and Roman times for the performance of plays.
- amphitheatre — An amphitheatre is a large open area surrounded by rows of seats sloping upwards. Amphitheatres were built mainly in Greek and Roman times for the performance of plays.
- bumbleheaded — clumsy, plodding, or foolish: He stumbled through the talk in his bumbleheaded way.
- chickenheads — Plural form of chickenhead.
- chowderheads — Plural form of chowderhead.
13 letter words containing hea
- airheadedness — The quality of being airheaded.
- amphitheaters — Plural form of amphitheater.
- amphitheatres — Plural form of amphitheatre.
- amphitheatric — Of, pertaining to, exhibited in, or resembling an amphitheatre.
- antidiarrheal — An antidiarrheal is a substance used to prevent or treat diarrhea.
14 letter words containing hea
- anti-diarrheal — an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.
- blade-shearing — the shearing of sheep using hand shears
- broken-hearted — Someone who is broken-hearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment.
- chickenhearted — timid; fearful; cowardly.
- coolheadedness — The state or characteristic of being coolheaded.
15 letter words containing hea
- amphitheatrical — Having some of the characteristics of an amphitheatre.
- bullnose-header — Also called bullnose header. a brick having one of the edges across its width rounded for laying as a header in a sill or the like.
- bullock's-heart — the large, edible fruit of a tropical American tree, Annona reticulata.
- chicken-hearted — easily frightened; cowardly
- clearheadedness — The quality of being clearheaded.
16 letter words containing hea
- dunderheadedness — Stupidity.
- faintheartedness — The quality or state of being fainthearted.
- headmistressship — (rare) Alternative form of headmistress-ship.
- hearing-impaired — having reduced or deficient hearing ability; hard-of-hearing: special programs for hearing-impaired persons.
- heavier-than-air — (of an aircraft) weighing more than the air that it displaces, hence having to obtain lift by aerodynamic means.
17 letter words containing hea
- amphitheatrically — In a manner such as to appear to have some characteristics of an amphitheatre.
- headline-grabbing — A headline-grabbing statement or activity is one that is intended to attract a lot of attention, especially from the media.
- theatricalization — to put into dramatic or theatrical form; dramatize.
- wooden-headedness — thick-headed, dull; stupid.
18 letter words containing hea
- chickenheartedness — Alternative form of chicken-heartedness.
19 letter words containing hea
- pyorrhea-alveolaris — Pathology. a discharge of pus.
20 letter words containing hea
On this page, we collect all words with HEA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2414 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains HEA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.