Words containing gst
5 letter words containing gst
- angst — Angst is a feeling of anxiety and worry.
6 letter words containing gst
7 letter words containing gst
8 letter words containing gst
- amoungst — Archaic form of amongst.
- angstful — Full of angst; fearful; apprehensive.
- angstrom — a unit of length equal to 10–10 metre, used principally to express the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiations. It is equivalent to 0.1 nanometre
- bangster — a ruffian; thug
- bigstick — of, or relating to, irresistible military strength
9 letter words containing gst
- angstroms — Plural form of angstrom.
- bergstrom — Sune (ˈsʊnə). 1916–2004, Swedish biochemist; shared the Nobel prize for medicine and physiology (1982) for work on prostaglandin
- dragsters — Plural form of dragster.
- dragstrip — a race course for drag racing
- drugstore — the place of business of a druggist, usually also selling cosmetics, stationery, toothpaste, mouthwash, cigarettes, etc., and sometimes soft drinks and light meals.
10 letter words containing gst
- blogstream — the publication on the internet of content from weblogs rather than from mainstream media sources
- clingstone — a fruit, such as certain peaches, in which the flesh tends to adhere to the stone
- drugstores — Plural form of drugstore.
- flagstaffs — Plural form of flagstaff.
- flagstaves — Plural form of flagstaff.
11 letter words containing gst
12 letter words containing gst
- angst-ridden — characterized by a feeling of dread or anxiety
- gangsterland — an area controlled by gangsters
- longstanding — existing or occurring for a long time: a longstanding feud.
- puddingstone — any conglomerate rock having dark-colored, rounded pebbles that are embedded in a light-colored, fine-grained matrix
- walkingstick — a stick used for walking
13 letter words containing gst
- ferrotungsten — a ferroalloy containing up to 80 percent tungsten.
- floutingstock — a laughing-stock; the object of mockery or flouting
- laughingstock — an object of ridicule; the butt of a joke or the like: His ineptness as a public official made him the laughingstock of the whole town.
- metatungstate — (inorganic chemistry) Any tungstate that contains multiple atoms of tungsten e.g. W4O132-.
- steppingstone — a stone, or one of a line of stones, in shallow water, a marshy place, or the like, that is stepped on in crossing.
14 letter words containing gst
18 letter words containing gst
- kingston-upon-hull — official name of Hull.
On this page, we collect all words with GST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 115 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GST that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.