Words containing grade
5 letter words containing grade
- grade — a degree or step in a scale, as of rank, advancement, quality, value, or intensity: the best grade of paper.
6 letter words containing grade
7 letter words containing grade
- -grader — -grader combines with words such as 'first' and 'second' to form nouns which refer to a child or young person who is in a particular grade in the American education system.
- aggrade — to build up the level of (any land surface) by the deposition of sediment
- b-grade — A B-grade person or thing is one that you consider to be inferior or of poor quality.
- degrade — Something that degrades someone causes people to have less respect for them.
- gradely — (Northern England) of a person; decent, well-meaning, respectable.
8 letter words containing grade
- aggraded — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrade.
- belgrade — the capital of Serbia, in the E part at the confluence of the Danube and Sava Rivers: became the capital of Serbia in 1878, of Yugoslavia in 1929, and later of the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro (2003–2006). Pop: 1 280 639 (2002)
- degraded — disgraced, debased, depraved, etc.
- degrader — One who, or that which, degrades.
- degrades — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of degrade.
9 letter words containing grade
10 letter words containing grade
- biodegrade — to decompose (something)
- centigrade — Centigrade is a scale for measuring temperature, in which water freezes at 0 degrees and boils at 100 degrees. It is represented by the symbol °C.
- cirrigrade — moving by means of hairlike appendages
- degradedly — in a degraded fashion
- dorsigrade — (of animals such as certain armadillos) walking on the backs of the toes
11 letter words containing grade
- anterograde — moving forwards, in the normal direction of flow
- digitigrade — walking on the toes, as most quadruped mammals.
- intergraded — Simple past tense and past participle of intergrade.
- intergrades — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of intergrade.
- laterigrade — having a sideways manner of moving, as a crab.
12 letter words containing grade
- digitigrades — Plural form of digitigrade.
- fifth-grader — a student in the fifth grade of the American education system
- first-grader — a child in the first grade
- gradeability — a measure of a truck's pulling power expressed as the steepest grade the truck can climb with a full load.
- gradeflation — grade inflation.
13 letter words containing grade
- eighth-grader — someone who is in the eighth grade at school
- fourth-grader — a child in the fourth grade
- reserve-grade — denoting a sporting team of the second rank in a club
- second-grader — a pupil who is in the second grade
- weapons-grade — Weapons-grade substances such as uranium or plutonium are of a quality which makes them suitable for use in the manufacture of nuclear weapons.
14 letter words containing grade
15 letter words containing grade
- eleventh-grader — a student in the eleventh grade of high school
On this page, we collect all words with GRADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 131 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GRADE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.