Words containing genic
5 letter words containing genic
- genic — of, pertaining to, resembling, or arising from a gene or genes.
6 letter words containing genic
- -genic — relating to production or generation
7 letter words containing genic
8 letter words containing genic
- biogenic — produced or originating from a living organism
- congenic — (of inbred animal cells) genetically identical except for a single gene locus
- diogenic — 412?–323 b.c, Greek Cynic philosopher.
- dysgenic — pertaining to or causing degeneration in the type of offspring produced.
- epigenic — of or pertaining to the theory of epigenesis
9 letter words containing genic
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- acnegenic — causing or able to cause acne.
- aerogenic — producing gas, as certain bacteria.
- allogenic — Geology. (of a constituent of a rock) formed elsewhere than in the rock where it is found. Compare authigenic.
- antigenic — Immunology. any substance that can stimulate the production of antibodies and combine specifically with them.
10 letter words containing genic
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- allergenic — causing allergic sensitization.
- amphogenic — producing both male and female offspring.
- androgenic — any substance, as testosterone or androsterone, that promotes male characteristics.
- angiogenic — promoting or relating to blood vessel growth
11 letter words containing genic
12 letter words containing genic
13 letter words containing genic
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- allergenicity — causing allergic sensitization.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
- antigenically — Immunology. any substance that can stimulate the production of antibodies and combine specifically with them.
- antimutagenic — capable of reducing the frequency of mutation.
14 letter words containing genic
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- antiallergenic — not causing an allergic reaction
- antiangiogenic — noting or pertaining to a substance that reduces the growth of new blood vessels needed by tumors to grow and metastasize.
- cocarcinogenic — of or relating to a cocarcinogen
- cytopathogenic — causing cytopathy
15 letter words containing genic
- anti-allergenic — not aggravating an allergy; intended or prepared for those suffering from an allergy: antiallergenic cosmetics.
- anti-pathogenic — Pathology. capable of producing disease: pathogenic bacteria.
- carcinogenicity — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- epeirogenically — in the manner of epeirogeny
- noncarcinogenic — Not carcinogenic.
16 letter words containing genic
- encephalitogenic — That can cause encephalitis.
17 letter words containing genic
On this page, we collect all words with GENIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 222 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GENIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.