Words containing gabo
4 letter words containing gabo
- gabo — Naum [noum] /naʊm/ (Show IPA), (Naum Pevsner) 1890–1977, U.S. sculptor, born in Russia (brother of Antoine Pevsner).
5 letter words containing gabo
- gabon — Official name Gabonese Republic. a republic in W equatorial Africa: formerly a part of French Equatorial Africa; member of the French Community. 102,290 sq. mi. (264,931 sq. km). Capital: Libreville.
- gabor — Dennis, 1900–79, British physicist, born in Hungary: inventor of holography; Nobel Prize 1971.
6 letter words containing gabo
- gaboon — Also called gaboon mahogany. the soft, reddish-brown wood of an African tree, Aucoumea klaineana, used for making furniture.
7 letter words containing gabo
8 letter words containing gabo
- gabonese — of or relating to Gabon or its inhabitants.
- gaboriau — Émile [ey-meel] /eɪˈmil/ (Show IPA), 1835–73, French author of detective stories.
- gaborone — a republic in S Africa: formerly a British protectorate; gained independence 1966; member of the Commonwealth of Nations. 275,000 sq. mi. (712,250 sq. km). Capital: Gaborone.
- jigaboos — Plural form of jigaboo.
- megabook — An extremely large book.
11 letter words containing gabo
On this page, we collect all words with GABO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 17 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GABO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.