Words containing fine
4 letter words containing fine
- fine — of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade: fine wine.
5 letter words containing fine
6 letter words containing fine
- affine — of, characterizing, or involving transformations which preserve collinearity, esp in classical geometry, those of translation, rotation and reflection in an axis
- define — to describe the nature, properties, or essential qualities of
- finely — in a fine manner; excellently; elegantly; delicately; minutely; nicely; subtly.
- finers — Plural form of finer.
- finery — fine or showy dress, ornaments, etc.
7 letter words containing fine
- affined — closely related; connected
- affines — Plural form of affine.
- confine — To confine something to a particular place or group means to prevent it from spreading beyond that place or group.
- defined — If something is clearly defined or strongly defined, its outline is clear or strong.
- definer — to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define “liberal.”.
8 letter words containing fine
- affinely — In an affine manner.
- c-refine — A preprocessor for C and languages with similar syntax by Lutz Prechelt <[email protected]>. C-Refine allows symbolic naming of code fragments so as to redistribute complexity and provide running commentary. Version 3.0 is available from comp.sources.reviewed archives. It is highly portable and has been ported to Unix, MS-DOS, Atari, Amiga.
- coffined — Simple past tense and past participle of coffin.
- confined — If something is confined to a particular place, it exists only in that place. If it is confined to a particular group, only members of that group have it.
- confinee — a person held in confinement.
9 letter words containing fine
10 letter words containing fine
- chuffiness — the quality of being chuffy; boorishness
- definement — the act of defining
- encoffiner — A person whose profession is to prepare the body of a deceased person and place it in a coffin, especially in a ceremonial or ritualistic manner.
- fine-drawn — drawn out to extreme fineness or thinness.
- fine-grain — (of an image) having an inconspicuous or invisible grain.
11 letter words containing fine
- confineless — Boundless.
- confinement — Confinement is the state of being forced to stay in a prison or another place which you cannot leave.
- fine-tuning — delicate adjustment
- finedrawing — Present participle of finedraw.
- ill-defined — badly or inadequately defined; vague: He confuses the reader with ill-defined terms and concepts.
12 letter words containing fine
- confinements — Plural form of confinement.
- fine-grained — being of fine grain or texture, as certain types of wood, leather, etc.
- overfineness — excessive fineness
- self-defined — to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define “liberal.”.
- ultrarefined — having been refined exceptionally well or thoroughly
14 letter words containing fine
- overrefinement — excessive or unnecessary refinement.
15 letter words containing fine
16 letter words containing fine
- self-confinement — the act of confining.
On this page, we collect all words with FINE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 168 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FINE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.