Words containing fel
3 letter words containing fel
- fel — Function Equation Language. Programs are sets of definitions. Sequences are lists stored in consecutive memory. "FEL Programmer's Guide", R. M. Keller, AMPS TR 7, U Utah, March 1982.
4 letter words containing fel
5 letter words containing fel
- eifel — a plateau region in W Germany, between the River Moselle and the Belgian frontier: quarrying
- felch — (intransitive) To suck semen out of a sexual partner's vagina or anus.
- felid — any animal of the family Felidae, comprising the cats.
- felis — a genus of mostly small cats, including the domestic cat, margay, puma, and ocelot, sharing with certain cats of related genera an inability to roar due to ossification of the hyoid bone in the larynx.
- felix — (Paul) Felix (Edler von Münzberg) [poul fey-liks eyd-luh r fuh n mynts-berk] /paʊl ˈfeɪ lɪks ˈeɪd lər fən ˈmüntsˌbɛrk/ (Show IPA), 1863–1942, Austrian composer, conductor, and writer.
6 letter words containing fel
- befell — to happen or occur.
- duffel — a camper's clothing and equipment.
- eiffel — (language) An object-oriented language produced by Bertrand Meyer in 1985. Eiffel has classes with multiple inheritance and repeated inheritance, deferred classes (like Smalltalk's abstract class), and clusters of classes. Objects can have both static types and dynamic types. The dynamic type must be a descendant of the static (declared) type. Dynamic binding resolves multiple inheritance clashes. It has flattened forms of classes, in which all of the inherited features are added at the same level and generic classes parametrised by type. Other features are persistent objects, garbage collection, exception handling, foreign language interface. Classes may be equipped with assertions (routine preconditions and postconditions, class invariants) implementing the theory of "Design by Contract" and helping produce more reliable software. Eiffel is compiled to C. It comes with libraries containing several hundred classes: data structures and algorithms (EiffelBase), graphics and user interfaces (EiffelVision) and language analysis (EiffelLex, EiffelParse). The first release of Eiffel was release 1.4, introduced at the first OOPSLA in October 1986. The language proper was first described in a University of California, Santa Barbara report dated September 1985. Eiffel is available, with different libraries, from several sources including Interactive Software Engineering, USA (ISE Eiffel version 3.3); Sig Computer GmbH, Germany (Eiffel/S); and Tower, Inc., Austin (Tower Eiffel). The language definition is administered by an open organisation, the Nonprofit International Consortium for Eiffel (NICE). There is a standard kernel library. An Eiffel source checker and compiler front-end is available. See also Sather, Distributed Eiffel, Lace, shelf. E-mail: <[email protected]>.
- farfel — a solid foodstuff broken into small pieces: matzo farfel; noodle farfel.
- felice — a female given name, form of Felicia.
7 letter words containing fel
- crefeld — a city in W North Rhine-Westphalia, in W Germany, NW of Cologne.
- duffels — Plural form of duffel.
- enfelon — to infuriate
- falafel — a small croquette made with ground chickpeas or fava beans and spices, often served with salad and tahini in pita bread.
- felafel — a small croquette made with ground chickpeas or fava beans and spices, often served with salad and tahini in pita bread.
8 letter words containing fel
9 letter words containing fel
- astrofell — (in the works of Spenser) an unidentified plant, commonly believed to be akin to an aster
- bedfellow — You refer to two things or people as bedfellows when they have become associated or related in some way.
- bielefeld — a city in Germany, in NE North Rhine-Westphalia: food, textiles. Pop: 328 452 (2003 est)
- feldspars — Plural form of feldspar.
- feldspath — Alternative form of feldspar.
10 letter words containing fel
- bedfellows — Plural form of bedfellow.
- blackfella — an Aborigine or Black person
- brunfelsia — any of various shrubs or small trees belonging to the genus Brunfelsia, of the nightshade family, native to tropical America, having white or purple tubular or bell-shaped flowers.
- clear-fell — to cut down all of the trees in (a wood, part of a wood, or throughout an area of land)
- felicitate — to compliment upon a happy event; congratulate.
11 letter words containing fel
- blackfellow — Australian Aborigine
- feldspathic — of, relating to, or containing feldspar.
- felicitated — Simple past tense and past participle of felicitate.
- felicitates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of felicitate.
- felicitator — to compliment upon a happy event; congratulate.
12 letter words containing fel
- apfelstrudel — apple strudel
- autofellatio — Oral stimulation of one's own penis.
- feldspathoid — Also, feldspathoidal. of or relating to a group of minerals similar in chemical composition to certain feldspars except for a lower silica content.
- feldspathose — (mineralogy) Containing feldspar.
- felicitating — to compliment upon a happy event; congratulate.
13 letter words containing fel
- disfellowship — (in some Protestant religions) the status of a member who, because of some serious infraction of church policy, has been denied the church's sacraments and any post of responsibility and is officially shunned by other members.
- feldspathoids — Plural form of feldspathoid.
- felicitations — an expression of good wishes; congratulation.
- fellowshiping — Present participle of fellowship.
- fellowshipped — the condition or relation of being a fellow: the fellowship of humankind.
14 letter words containing fel
- felicitousness — The state or condition of being felicitous.
- fellow-feeling — sympathetic feeling; sympathy: to have fellow feeling for the unfortunate.
- fellowshipping — the condition or relation of being a fellow: the fellowship of humankind.
- goodfellowship — cheerful company
- infelicitously — In a way that is infelicitous or unfortunate.
15 letter words containing fel
- good-fellowship — a pleasant, convivial spirit; comradeship; geniality.
16 letter words containing fel
- infelicitousness — (linguistics, pragmatics) The quality or state of being infelicitous, or pragmatically ill-formed.
20 letter words containing fel
- hail-fellow-well-met — friendly but insincere
On this page, we collect all words with FEL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 291 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FEL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.