Words containing fei
3 letter words containing fei
- fei — Fédération Équestre Internationale: the international governing body of equestrian sports
4 letter words containing fei
- feis — (Irish) An Irish festival, usually including folk music, dancing, and sports.
5 letter words containing fei
- feign — to represent fictitiously; put on an appearance of: to feign sickness.
- feine — Obsolete form of feign.
- feint — a movement made in order to deceive an adversary; an attack aimed at one place or point merely as a distraction from the real place or point of attack: military feints; the feints of a skilled fencer.
- feist — Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. a small mongrel dog, especially one that is ill-tempered; cur; mutt.
- feith — Obsolete spelling of faith.
6 letter words containing fei
- effeir — to suit or be appropriate for
- feigns — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of feign.
- feijoa — a shrub, Feijoa sellowiana, of the myrtle family, native to South America, bearing edible, greenish, plumlike fruit.
- feined — Simple past tense and past participle of feine.
- feints — the impure spirit produced in the first and last stages of the distillation of whiskey.
7 letter words containing fei
- caffein — a white, crystalline, bitter alkaloid, C 8 H 10 N 4 O 2 , usually derived from coffee or tea: used in medicine chiefly as a nervous system stimulant.
- feigned — pretended; sham; counterfeit: feigned enthusiasm.
- feigner — to represent fictitiously; put on an appearance of: to feign sickness.
- feijoas — Plural form of feijoa.
- feining — Present participle of feine.
8 letter words containing fei
- caffeine — Caffeine is a chemical substance found in coffee, tea, and cocoa, which affects your brain and body and makes you more active.
- caffeism — a morbid condition caused by excessive caffeine intake
- feignest — (archaic) Archaic second-person singular form of feign.
- feigning — to represent fictitiously; put on an appearance of: to feign sickness.
- feijoada — a dish of rice and black beans baked with various kinds of meat and sausage.
9 letter words containing fei
- caffeinic — related to or containing caffeine
- feignedly — pretended; sham; counterfeit: feigned enthusiasm.
- feijoadas — Plural form of feijoada.
- feininger — Andreas (Bernhard Lyonel) [an-drey-uh s,, ahn-] /ænˈdreɪ əs,, ɑn-/ (Show IPA), 1906–1999, U.S. photographer, born in France.
- feiseanna — Plural form of feis.
10 letter words containing fei
11 letter words containing fei
- caffeinated — with no natural caffeine removed
- counterfeit — Counterfeit money, goods, or documents are not genuine, but have been made to look exactly like genuine ones in order to deceive people.
- feignedness — the quality of or extent to which something is feigned
- forfeitable — a fine; penalty.
- forfeitures — Plural form of forfeiture.
12 letter words containing fei
13 letter words containing fei
- counterfeited — Simple past tense and past participle of counterfeit.
- counterfeiter — made in imitation so as to be passed off fraudulently or deceptively as genuine; not genuine; forged: counterfeit dollar bills.
- counterfeitly — in a counterfeit manner
- decaffeinated — Decaffeinated coffee has had most of the caffeine removed from it.
- feinschmecker — gourmet.
14 letter words containing fei
15 letter words containing fei
- counterfeisance — the act of counterfeiting
On this page, we collect all words with FEI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 83 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FEI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.