Words containing fat
4 letter words containing fat
- fate — something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot: It is always his fate to be left behind.
- fats — Antoine ("Fats") born 1928, U.S. rhythm-and-blues pianist, singer, and composer.
- mfat — Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- vfat — (operating system) A standard developed by Microsoft to enable long file names on standard FAT partitions. VFAT suffers from all the drawbacks of FAT and adds more problems but moving to it is very easy.
5 letter words containing fat
- defat — to remove the fat from (a substance)
- efate — a volcanic island in the Vanuatu island chain, in the South Pacific. 300 sq. mi. (780 sq. km).
- fat32 — File Allocation Table
- fatah — a militant nationalist Palestinian political faction opposed to Israel
- fatal — causing or capable of causing death; mortal; deadly: a fatal accident; a fatal dose of poison.
6 letter words containing fat
- arafat — a hill in W Saudi Arabia, near Mecca: a sacred site of Islam, visited by pilgrims performing the hajj
- fatass — Alternative form of fat-ass.
- fatcat — Alternative spelling of fat cat.
- father — a male parent.
- fathom — a unit of length equal to six feet (1.8 meters): used chiefly in nautical measurements. Abbreviation: fath.
7 letter words containing fat
- antifat — counteracting the formation of fat; fat-reducing
- fat-ass — a fat person
- fatally — in a manner leading to death or disaster: He was injured fatally in the accident.
- fatback — Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. the fat and fat meat from the upper part of a side of pork, usually cured by salt.
- fatbird — a small wading bird (Calidris melanotos) native to N America and Asia
8 letter words containing fat
- califate — the rank, jurisdiction, or government of a caliph.
- defatted — having too much flabby tissue; corpulent; obese: a fat person.
- fat-free — food: containing no fats
- fatalism — the acceptance of all things and events as inevitable; submission to fate: Her fatalism helped her to face death with stoic calm.
- fatalist — the acceptance of all things and events as inevitable; submission to fate: Her fatalism helped her to face death with stoic calm.
9 letter words containing fat
- affatuate — (obsolete) To infatuate.
- bisulfate — an acid sulfate containing the monovalent negative radical HSO4
- butterfat — the fatty substance of milk from which butter is made, consisting of a mixture of glycerides, mainly butyrin, olein, and palmitin
- disulfate — a salt of pyrosulfuric acid, as sodium disulfate, Na 2 S 2 O 7 .
- fatalists — Plural form of fatalist.
10 letter words containing fat
- fat-finger — noting or pertaining to errors made by hitting the wrong key or button on a keyboard, keypad, or number pad: fat-finger dialing errors; a large number of typos evidencing the fat-finger syndrome.
- fat-witted — stupid; dull-witted.
- fatalistic — the acceptance of all things and events as inevitable; submission to fate: Her fatalism helped her to face death with stoic calm.
- fatalities — Plural form of fatality.
- fatbrained — slow-witted, stupid
11 letter words containing fat
12 letter words containing fat
- bairnsfather — Bruce. 1888–1959, British cartoonist, born in India: best known for his cartoons of the war in the trenches during World War I
- fatherliness — The property of being fatherly.
- fathomlessly — In a fathomless manner.
- fatigability — susceptible to fatigue.
- grandfathers — Plural form of grandfather.
13 letter words containing fat
14 letter words containing fat
- fatalistically — the acceptance of all things and events as inevitable; submission to fate: Her fatalism helped her to face death with stoic calm.
- fatherlessness — The state or quality of being fatherless.
- fathomlessness — The state or condition of being fathomless.
- grandfathering — Present participle of grandfather.
15 letter words containing fat
- self-infatuated — to inspire or possess with a foolish or unreasoning passion, as of love.
16 letter words containing fat
17 letter words containing fat
23 letter words containing fat
- great-great-grandfather — grandfather of a grandparent
On this page, we collect all words with FAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 369 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.