Words containing fas
3 letter words containing fas
- fas — the twentieth letter of the Arabic alphabet.
4 letter words containing fas
- fasc — fascicle
- fase — Fundamentally Analyzable Simplified English. L.E. McMahon, Bell Labs.
- fash — (Scotland, Geordie, Northern England) To worry; to bother, annoy.
- fast — moving or able to move, operate, function, or take effect quickly; quick; swift; rapid: a fast horse; a fast pain reliever; a fast thinker.
5 letter words containing fas
6 letter words containing fas
- dbfast — dBASE dialect for MS-DOS and MS-Windows.
- defast — defaced or blemished
- fasbol — ["FASBOL. A SNOBOL4 Compiler", P.J. Santos, Memo ERL-M134, UC Berkeley 1971].
- fasces — a bundle of rods containing an ax with the blade projecting, borne before Roman magistrates as an emblem of official power.
- fascia — a band or fillet, as for binding the hair.
7 letter words containing fas
- bedfast — bedridden
- belfast — the capital of Northern Ireland, a port on Belfast Lough in Belfast district, Co Antrim and Co Down: became the centre of Irish Protestantism and of the linen industry in the 17th century; seat of the Northern Ireland assembly and executive. Pop: 281 000 (2011 est)
- fasciae — a band or fillet, as for binding the hair.
- fascial — a band or fillet, as for binding the hair.
- fascias — Plural form of fascia.
8 letter words containing fas
9 letter words containing fas
- acid-fast — (of bacteria and tissues) resistant to decolorization by mineral acids after staining
- breakfast — Breakfast is the first meal of the day. It is usually eaten in the early part of the morning.
- colorfast — A fabric that is colorfast has a color that will not get paler when the fabric is washed or worn.
- deskfasts — Plural form of deskfast.
- earthfast — relating to a method of building or to buildings that have no foundations but are supported by posts knocked into the ground
10 letter words containing fas
- colourfast — A fabric that is colourfast has a colour that will not get paler when the fabric is washed or worn.
- disfashion — (obsolete, transitive) To disfigure.
- fasciation — the act of binding up or bandaging.
- fascicular — pertaining to or forming a fascicle; fasciculate.
- fasciculus — a fascicle, as of nerve or muscle fibers.
11 letter words containing fas
12 letter words containing fas
- anti-fascism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
- clerofascist — A cleric supporting fascism or advocating a synthesis of religion and fascism.
- copperfasten — (transitive, historical) To protect the timbers [of a ship] with plates of copper secured with copper nails or bolts.
- fascia-board — a band or fillet, as for binding the hair.
- fascicularly — in a fascicular manner
13 letter words containing fas
- colorfastness — The characteristic of being colorfast.
- copper-fasten — to make (a bargain or agreement) binding
- fasciculation — a fascicular condition.
- fascinatingly — of great interest or attraction; enchanting; charming; captivating: a fascinating story; fascinating jewelry.
- fascistically — In a fascistic way.
14 letter words containing fas
- copperfastened — Simple past tense and past participle of copperfasten.
- fasciculations — Plural form of fasciculation.
- fashionability — observant of or conforming to the fashion; stylish: a fashionable young woman.
- fashionmongers — Plural form of fashionmonger.
- fashionmonging — the act of analysing, following or advising others on fashion
15 letter words containing fas
- antifashionable — not conforming to mainstream fashion
- fasciolopsiasis — a parasitic disease caused by flukes of the genus Fasciolopsis and characterized by abdominal pain and diarrhea: common in the Far East.
- fashion-forward — relating to, anticipating, or reflecting the most up-to-date fashion trends
- fashionableness — The state of being fashionable; stylishness; elegance.
- hyperfastidious — extremely or excessively fastidious
17 letter words containing fas
On this page, we collect all words with FAS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 371 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.