Words containing fant
5 letter words containing fant
- fanti — a Kwa language spoken in Ghana that is mutually intelligible with Twi.
6 letter words containing fant
- enfant — a French child
- fantod — Usually, fantods. a state of extreme nervousness or restlessness; the willies; the fidgets (usually preceded by the): We all developed the fantods when the plane was late in arriving.
- fantom — an apparition or specter.
- infant — a child during the earliest period of its life, especially before he or she can walk; baby.
7 letter words containing fant
8 letter words containing fant
- bouffant — A bouffant hairstyle is one in which your hair is high and full.
- fantails — Plural form of fantail.
- fantasia — Music. a composition in fanciful or irregular form or style. a potpourri of well-known airs arranged with interludes and florid embellishments.
- fantasie — Obsolete spelling of fantasy.
- fantasts — Plural form of fantast.
9 letter words containing fant
- fantasias — Plural form of fantasia.
- fantasied — noting or relating to any of various games or leagues in which fans assemble players of a professional sport into imaginary teams, and points are scored based on the performance of these players in real games: fantasy football; fantasy sports.
- fantasies — Plural form of fantasy.
- fantasise — to conceive fanciful or extravagant notions, ideas, suppositions, or the like (often followed by about): to fantasize about the ideal job.
- fantasist — a person who writes or composes fantasies or fantasias in music, poetry, or the like.
10 letter words containing fant
- fantasised — Simple past tense and past participle of fantasise.
- fantasized — Simple past tense and past participle of fantasize.
- fantasizer — to conceive fanciful or extravagant notions, ideas, suppositions, or the like (often followed by about): to fantasize about the ideal job.
- fantasizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fantasize.
- fantastick — Obsolete form of fantastic.
11 letter words containing fant
- fantabulous — extremely fine or desirable; excellent; wonderful.
- fantasising — Present participle of fantasise.
- fantasizing — Present participle of fantasize.
- fantastical — conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque: fantastic rock formations; fantastic designs.
- fantasticly — Obsolete form of fantastically.
12 letter words containing fant
13 letter words containing fant
- fantabulously — In a fantabulous manner; fantastically, wonderfully.
- fantasmagoria — phantasmagoria.
- fantasmagoric — phantasmagoria.
- fantastically — conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque: fantastic rock formations; fantastic designs.
- fantin-latour — (Ignace) Henri (Joseph Théodore) [ee-nyas ahn-ree zhaw-zef tey-aw-dawr] /iˈnyas ɑ̃ˈri ʒɔˈzɛf teɪ ɔˈdɔr/ (Show IPA), 1836–1904, French painter.
14 letter words containing fant
15 letter words containing fant
On this page, we collect all words with FANT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 103 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FANT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.