Words containing fan
3 letter words containing fan
- fan — an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.: a baseball fan; a great fan of Charlie Chaplin.
4 letter words containing fan
5 letter words containing fan
- fanal — A lighthouse, or the apparatus placed in it for giving light.
- fancy — imagination or fantasy, especially as exercised in a capricious manner.
- faned — (dated, fandom slang) The editor of a fandom publication, most commonly a fanzine.
- fanes — a temple.
- fango — clay or mud, especially a clay obtained from certain hot springs in Battaglio, Italy, used as a hot application in the treatment of certain diseases.
6 letter words containing fan
- befana — (in Italian folklore) an ugly good fairy who brings gifts to good children on Epiphany eve
- defang — to remove the fangs from (an animal or reptile)
- enfant — a French child
- fanboi — Sometimes, fanboi. an obsessive male fan, especially of comic books, science fiction, video games, music, or electronic devices: Apple fanboys lined up to buy the new phone.
- fanboy — Sometimes, fanboi. an obsessive male fan, especially of comic books, science fiction, video games, music, or electronic devices: Apple fanboys lined up to buy the new phone.
7 letter words containing fan
- aberfan — a former coal-mining village in S Wales, in Merthyr Tydfil county borough: scene of a disaster in 1966 when a slag heap collapsed onto part of the village killing 144 people (including 116 children)
- enfancy — Obsolete form of infancy.
- fan-out — any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- fan-tan — Also, fan tan. Also called parliament, sevens. Cards. a game in which the players play their sevens and other cards forming sequences in the same suits as their sevens, the winner being the player who first runs out of cards.
- fanatic — a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal, as in religion or politics.
8 letter words containing fan
- bouffant — A bouffant hairstyle is one in which your hair is high and full.
- busulfan — a drug used to treat cancer
- defanged — to remove the fangs of: to defang a snake.
- fan-girl — Sometimes, fangurl. an obsessive female fan, especially of comic books, science fiction, video games, music, or electronic devices: a web forum for Star Wars fangirls.
- fanagalo — a lingua franca based on English, Afrikaans, Xhosa, and Zulu, used especially in the mines of South Africa.
9 letter words containing fan
- fanatical — motivated or characterized by an extreme, uncritical enthusiasm or zeal, as in religion or politics.
- fanciable — Sexually attractive.
- fancified — to make fancy or fanciful; dress up; embellish.
- fancifull — Archaic form of fanciful.
- fanciless — Having no fancy; without ideas or imagination.
10 letter words containing fan
11 letter words containing fan
- fanatically — motivated or characterized by an extreme, uncritical enthusiasm or zeal, as in religion or politics.
- fanaticised — Simple past tense and past participle of fanaticise.
- fanaticized — to make fanatical.
- fancy-pants — Slang. fancy or snobbish; foppish; dandified.
- fandabidozi — (British, informal) Very good.
12 letter words containing fan
13 letter words containing fan
- fanaticalness — Fanaticism.
- fantabulously — In a fantabulous manner; fantastically, wonderfully.
- fantasmagoria — phantasmagoria.
- fantasmagoric — phantasmagoria.
- fantastically — conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque: fantastic rock formations; fantastic designs.
14 letter words containing fan
15 letter words containing fan
17 letter words containing fan
On this page, we collect all words with FAN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 369 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.