Words containing fac
3 letter words containing fac
- fac — A large ornamental letter formerly used at the start of a chapter or section of a book.
4 letter words containing fac
- afac — (language) An early system on the IBM 704.
- face — the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
- fack — (UK dialectal) One of the four stomachs of a ruminating animal; rumen; paunch.
- fact — Fully Automated Compiling Technique
- ifac — International Federation of Automatic Control, involved in informatics related to control systems.
5 letter words containing fac
6 letter words containing fac
- -faced — -faced combines with adjectives to form other adjectives that describe someone's face or expression.
- biface — a prehistoric stone tool with two faces
- deface — If someone defaces something such as a wall or a notice, they spoil it by writing or drawing things on it.
- efface — to wipe out; do away with; expunge: to efface one's unhappy memories.
- enface — to write, print, or stamp (something) on the face of (a document)
7 letter words containing fac
- biofact — an item of biological information
- catface — the deformity of the surface of a tree trunk which has been caused by fire or disease
- defaced — having had the surface, legibility, or appearance spoiled or marred
- defacer — One who defaces; a vandal.
- defaces — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of deface.
8 letter words containing fac
- -facient — indicating a state or quality
- artefact — An artefact is an ornament, tool, or other object that is made by a human being, especially one that is historically or culturally interesting.
- artifact — any object made by human work; esp., a simple or primitive tool, weapon, vessel, etc.
- benefact — to be a benefactor to
- bifacial — having two faces or surfaces
9 letter words containing fac
10 letter words containing fac
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
- arefaction — the act of drying, or a dried condition
- baby-faced — having a smooth round face like a baby's
- bald-faced — barefaced (def 2).
- bare-faced — You use bare-faced to describe someone's behaviour when you want to emphasize that they do not care that they are behaving wrongly.
11 letter words containing fac
- artefactual — relating to an artefact
- artifactual — any object made by human beings, especially with a view to subsequent use.
- ashen-faced — Someone who is ashen-faced looks very pale, especially because they are ill, shocked, or frightened.
- barefacedly — In a barefaced manner.
- benefaction — the act of doing good, esp by giving a donation to charity
12 letter words containing fac
- antarafacial — (chemistry) Of a chemical reaction, involving two simultaneous changes in bonding to opposite faces of a common centre (or related centres) of a molecular fragment.
- assuefaction — the condition of being or becoming familiar with or used to something
- benefactress — a female benefactor
- brazen-faced — shameless or impudent
- cosurfactant — a surfactant that acts in addition to another surfactant, further reducing the surface tension of a liquid
13 letter words containing fac
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- barefacedness — The state or quality of being barefaced.
- calorifacient — (of foods) producing heat.
- contrafactive — Denoting a verb that assigns to its object (normally a clausal object) the status of not being true, e.g., pretend and wish.
- contrafactual — counterfactual.
14 letter words containing fac
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
- artifactitious — of, relating to, or of the nature of an artifact, or a man-made object that carries cultural significance.
- counterfactual — expressing what has not happened but could, would, or might under differing conditions
15 letter words containing fac
- counterfactuals — Plural form of counterfactual.
- customer-facing — interacting or communicating directly with customers
- dissatisfaction — the state or attitude of not being satisfied; discontent; displeasure.
- dissatisfactory — causing dissatisfaction; unsatisfactory: dissatisfactory service.
- ineffaceability — Quality of being ineffaceable.
16 letter words containing fac
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- counterfactually — a conditional statement the first clause of which expresses something contrary to fact, as “If I had known.”.
- dissatisfactions — Plural form of dissatisfaction.
- matter-of-factly — adhering strictly to fact; not imaginative; prosaic; dry; commonplace: a matter-of-fact account of the political rally.
- non-manufactured — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
17 letter words containing fac
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- manufacturability — The condition of being manufacturable.
- self-satisfaction — a usually smug satisfaction with oneself, one's achievements, etc.
- semi-manufactured — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
18 letter words containing fac
- surface-to-surface — (of a missile, message, etc.) capable of traveling from a base on the surface of the earth to a target also on the surface.
21 letter words containing fac
- surface-to-underwater — (of a missile, message, etc.) traveling from the surface of the earth to a target underwater.
On this page, we collect all words with FAC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1043 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.