Words containing fabl
5 letter words containing fabl
- fable — a short tale to teach a moral lesson, often with animals or inanimate objects as characters; apologue: the fable of the tortoise and the hare; Aesop's fables.
6 letter words containing fabl
- fabled — celebrated in fables: a fabled goddess of the wood.
- fabler — A writer of fables; a fabulist; a dealer in untruths or falsehoods.
- fables — a short tale to teach a moral lesson, often with animals or inanimate objects as characters; apologue: the fable of the tortoise and the hare; Aesop's fables.
- fablet — a large smartphone that is able to perform many of the functions of a tablet computer
- fablon — a brand of adhesive-backed plastic material used to cover and decorate shelves, worktops, etc, and for handicraft purposes
7 letter words containing fabl
- affable — Someone who is affable is pleasant and friendly.
- affably — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- effable — utterable; expressible.
- fabliau — a short metrical tale, usually ribald and humorous, popular in medieval France.
- fabling — Present participle of fable.
8 letter words containing fabl
9 letter words containing fabl
- bluffable — able to be achieved through or influenced by bluffing
- inaffable — Not affable; reserved in social intercourse.
- ineffable — incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible: ineffable joy.
- ineffably — incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible: ineffable joy.
- quaffable — (informal, usually referring to wine) Easy to drink.
11 letter words containing fabl
13 letter words containing fabl
- ineffableness — The quality or state of being ineffable.
On this page, we collect all words with FABL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 27 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FABL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.