Words containing com
4 letter words containing com
- bcom — Bachelor of Commerce
- com- — together; with; jointly
- coma — Someone who is in a coma is in a state of deep unconsciousness.
- comb — A comb is a flat piece of plastic or metal with narrow pointed teeth along one side, which you use to tidy your hair.
- come — When a person or thing comes to a particular place, especially to a place where you are, they move there.
5 letter words containing com
- acoma — a Pueblo Indian village near Albuquerque, New Mexico, built on a sandstone mesa: oldest continuously inhabited location in the U.S.
- cocom — a nontreaty organization of the NATO nations except Iceland, and with the addition of Japan, that sets rules on exports of strategic goods to Communist countries: formed in 1949.
- comal — COMmon Algorithmic Language
- combe — coomb
- combo — A combo is a small group of musicians who play jazz, dance, or popular music.
6 letter words containing com
- ascoma — a fruiting body that bears asci.
- become — If someone or something becomes a particular thing, they start to change and develop into that thing, or start to develop the characteristics mentioned.
- chicom — Slang: Disparaging.. a contemptuous term used to refer to a Communist Chinese.
- comate — having tufts of hair
- combat — Combat is fighting that takes place in a war.
7 letter words containing com
- becomes — to come, change, or grow to be (as specified): He became tired.
- britcom — a comedy, especially a television series, made in the United Kingdom.
- caricom — Caribbean Community and Common Market
- cocomat — a mat made from coconut fibre
- comaker — a person who, in addition to a person who is borrowing money, makes a formal promise that a loan will be repaid or a payment made to a creditor, by signing a promissory note
8 letter words containing com
- ascomata — a fruiting body that bears asci.
- backcomb — to comb the under layers of (the hair) towards the roots to give more bulk to a hairstyle
- becoming — A piece of clothing, a colour, or a hairstyle that is becoming makes the person who is wearing it look attractive.
- buncombe — bunkum
- catacomb — Catacombs are ancient underground passages and rooms, especially under a city, where people used to be buried.
9 letter words containing com
- accompany — If you accompany someone, you go somewhere with them.
- afro-comb — a comb with a handle and long teeth used esp on curly hair
- bicompact — compact1 (def 7).
- blow-comb — a small, usually handheld electrical appliance combining a comb and blow-dryer, permitting one to style the hair while drying it.
- cockscomb — the comb of a domestic cock
10 letter words containing com
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- ascomycete — any fungus of the phylum Ascomycota (formerly class Ascomycetes) in which the spores (ascospores) are formed inside a club-shaped cell (ascus). The group includes yeast, penicillium, aspergillus, truffles, and certain mildews
- becomingly — that suits or gives a pleasing effect or attractive appearance, as to a person or thing: a becoming dress; a becoming hairdo.
- cacomistle — a catlike omnivorous mammal, Bassariscus astutus, of S North America, related to but smaller than the raccoons: family Procyonidae, order Carnivora (carnivores). It has yellowish-grey fur and a long bushy tail banded in black and white
11 letter words containing com
- accommodate — If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them.
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- ascomycetes — any fungus of the phylum Ascomycota (or class Ascomycetes), including the molds and truffles, characterized by bearing the sexual spores in a sac (as distinguished from basidiomycete).
12 letter words containing com
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
13 letter words containing com
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
14 letter words containing com
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- anti-communist — a person who is opposed to Communism
15 letter words containing com
- anti-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
- anticommutative — (of a binary operation) having the property that one term operating on a second is equal to the negative of the second operating on the first, as ab = −ba.
- combinatorially — in a combinatorial manner
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- committeeperson — a member of a committee.
16 letter words containing com
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- commonsensically — sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence.
- commutation-test — the act of substituting one thing for another; substitution; exchange.
17 letter words containing com
- commercialization — to make commercial in character, methods, or spirit.
- communicativeness — inclined to communicate or impart; talkative: He isn't feeling very communicative today.
- complementariness — forming a complement; completing.
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
- composite-volcano — a large, steep volcano built up of alternating layers of lava and ash or cinders.
18 letter words containing com
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- gentleman-commoner — (formerly) a member of a class of commoners enjoying special privileges at Oxford University.
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words containing com
- common-iliac-artery — Also called common iliac artery. either of two large arteries that conduct blood to the pelvis and the legs.
- complement-sentence — a subordinate clause that functions as the subject, direct object, or prepositional object of a verb, as that you like it in I'm surprised that you like it.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- incomprehensibility — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing com
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
23 letter words containing com
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
26 letter words containing com
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with COM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4019 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains COM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.