Words containing coc
4 letter words containing coc
5 letter words containing coc
6 letter words containing coc
- alcock — Sir John William. 1892–1919, English aviator who with A.W. Brown made the first nonstop flight across the Atlantic (1919)
- cocain — Dated form of cocaine.
- coccal — Bacteriology. a spherical bacterium.
- coccid — any homopterous insect of the superfamily Coccoidea, esp any of the family Coccidae, which includes the scale insects
- coccis — plural of coccus.
7 letter words containing coc
8 letter words containing coc
- -coccoid — like a (specified kind of) coccus
- abricock — an apricot
- ascocarp — (in some ascomycetous fungi) a globular structure containing the asci
- ballcock — A valve that automatically fills a tank after liquid has been drawn from it. Used, for example, in a flush toilet, a ballcock has a float on the end of a pivoting arm that opens the valve when the arm drops.
- barococo — excessively ornate or fussy in artistic or architectural style.
9 letter words containing coc
10 letter words containing coc
- ascocarpic — relating to an ascocarp
- ascococcus — (biology) A form of micrococcus, found in putrid meat infusions, occurring in peculiar masses, each of which is enclosed in a hyaline capsule and contains a large number of spherical micrococci.
- chalcocite — a lead-grey or black mineral, found as a copper ore or in veins. It is a source of copper. Composition: copper sulphide. Formula: Cu2S. Crystal structure: orthorhombic
- cocatalyst — a substance that acts in tandem with another as a catalyst
- coccineous — bright red
11 letter words containing coc
- cocainizing — Present participle of cocainize.
- coccidiosis — any disease of domestic and other animals caused by introcellular parasitic protozoa of the order Coccidia. One species, Isospora hominis, can infect humans
- cocciferous — (of a plant) bearing berries
- cocelebrant — One of two or more celebrants involved with the same occasion.
- cochlearium — In Ancient Rome, a small spoon with a long tapering handle.
12 letter words containing coc
- cocarcinogen — a substance that can promote cancer when acting with other substances, but which does not promote cancer by itself
- coccidiostat — a drug used to treat coccidiosis
- coccobacilli — a spherelike bacillus.
- coccygectomy — (surgery) Surgical removal of the coccyx.
- cochairwoman — a woman who cochairs an organization
13 letter words containing coc
14 letter words containing coc
- cocarcinogenic — of or relating to a cocarcinogen
- cochairmanship — the position of being one of the two chairmen of an organization
- coconspirators — Plural form of coconspirator.
- cryptococcosis — a disease affecting both animals and humans caused by the Cryptococcus neoformans fungus
- echinococcosis — a parasitic disease caused by tapeworms of the genus Echinococcosis
15 letter words containing coc
- coconsciousness — the state or position of being coconscious
- eleutherococcus — a shrub, Eleutherococcus senticosus, which is found in Siberia and which is used in herbal medicine. It supposedly increases stamina and boosts the immune system
- glucocorticoids — Plural form of glucocorticoid.
- physicochemical — physical and chemical: the physicochemical properties of an isomer.
- varicocelectomy — the surgical removal or ligation of varicose veins in the scrotal sac.
16 letter words containing coc
- cock-of-the-rock — either of two tropical South American birds, Rupicola rupicola or R. peruviana, having an erectile crest and (in the male) a brilliant red or orange plumage: family Cotingidae (cotingas)
- cream-of-coconut — Also called cream of coconut. a creamy white liquid skimmed from the top of coconut milk that has been made by soaking grated coconut meat in water, used in East Indian cookery, mixed drinks, etc.
17 letter words containing coc
18 letter words containing coc
22 letter words containing coc
- paracoccidioidomycosis — a chronic infection caused by the fungus Paracoccidioides brasiliensis, occurring in Mexico and in Central and South America, characterized by mouth and throat ulcers, weight loss, and lesions on the skin, intestines, and genitals.
On this page, we collect all words with COC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 544 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains COC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.