Words containing clim
5 letter words containing clim
- climb — If you climb something such as a tree, mountain, or ladder, or climb up it, you move towards the top of it. If you climb down it, you move towards the bottom of it.
- clime — You use clime in expressions such as warmer climes and foreign climes to refer to a place that has a particular kind of climate.
- climp — Misspelling of climb.
- sclim — to climb
6 letter words containing clim
7 letter words containing clim
- climant — rampant, as a goat: a goat climant.
- climate — The climate of a place is the general weather conditions that are typical of it.
- climber — A climber is someone who climbs rocks or mountains as a sport or a hobby.
- reclimb — to climb (a hill, mountain, etc) again
- upclimb — an ascension; a climbing upwards
8 letter words containing clim
9 letter words containing clim
- acclimate — When you acclimate or are acclimated to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- climactic — A climactic moment in a story or a series of events is one in which a very exciting or important event occurs.
- climatise — in Australia, adapt or become accustomed to a new climate or environment
- climatize — to acclimate to a new environment.
- climatory — Having to do with climate.
10 letter words containing clim
- acclimated — Become accustomed to a new climate or to new conditions.
- acclimates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acclimate.
- anticlimax — You can describe something as an anticlimax if it disappoints you because it happens after something that was very exciting, or because it is not as exciting as you expected.
- climateric — (obsolete) climatic.
- climatical — of or relating to climate.
11 letter words containing clim
- acclimating — Present participle of acclimate.
- acclimation — The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated, or habituated to a new climate; acclimatization.
- acclimatise — Standard spelling of from=Non-Oxford British spelling.
- acclimatize — When you acclimatize or are acclimatized to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- bioclimatic — concerning the relations between climate and living organisms
12 letter words containing clim
- acclimatised — Simple past tense and past participle of acclimatise.
- acclimatized — adapted or accustomed to a new climate or environment
- acclimatizer — An agent that acclimatizes itself or others.
- acclimatizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acclimatize.
- anticlimatic — Misspelling of anticlimactic.
13 letter words containing clim
14 letter words containing clim
- anti-climactic — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- bioclimatology — the study of the effects of climatic conditions on living organisms
- climatological — the science that deals with the phenomena of climates or climatic conditions.
- climatologists — Plural form of climatologist.
- palaeoclimatic — relating to the climate of a prehistoric age
15 letter words containing clim
16 letter words containing clim
- chimney-climbing — the sport of climbing a vertical fissure large enough for a person's body to enter
- climatologically — In climatological terms.
- macroclimatology — the study of the climatic conditions of a large area.
- microclimatology — the study of a microclimate.
- paleoclimatology — the branch of paleogeography dealing with the study of paleoclimates.
17 letter words containing clim
18 letter words containing clim
- paleoclimatologist — the branch of paleogeography dealing with the study of paleoclimates.
20 letter words containing clim
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
On this page, we collect all words with CLIM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 155 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CLIM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.