Words containing city
4 letter words containing city
- city — The City is the part of London where many important financial institutions have their main offices. People often refer to these financial institutions as the City.
6 letter words containing city
7 letter words containing city
8 letter words containing city
9 letter words containing city
10 letter words containing city
11 letter words containing city
- analyticity — the property of being analytic
- aromaticity — the property of certain planar cyclic conjugated molecules, esp benzene, of behaving like unsaturated molecules and undergoing substitution reactions rather than addition as a result of delocalization of electrons in the ring
- catholicity — a wide range of interests, tastes, etc; liberality
- contumacity — the quality of being contumacious
- domesticity — the state of being domestic; domestic or home life.
12 letter words containing city
- alcoholicity — the strength of an alcoholic liquor
- anelasticity — the property of a substance which has a disproportionate relationship between stress and strain
- antigenicity — the quality or extent of being antigenic
- aperiodicity — not periodic; irregular.
- apostolicity — the quality of being apostolic
13 letter words containing city
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- allergenicity — causing allergic sensitization.
- anharmonicity — (mechanics) Of or pertaining to the deviation of a system from harmonicity (being a harmonic oscillator).
- baroclinicity — a common state of fluid stratification in which surfaces of constant pressure and others of constant density are not parallel but intersect.
- cariogenicity — conducive to the production or promotion of dental caries: the cariogenic factors in sweets.
14 letter words containing city
- aeroelasticity — the science that studies how inertial, elastic, and aerodynamic forces interact
- asynchronicity — (uncountable) The state of being asynchronous.
- bioelectricity — electricity generated by a living organism
- cardiotoxicity — The state or condition of being cardiotoxic.
- excitotoxicity — The continuous stimulation of a nerve cell by a neurotransmitter, especially by glutamates.
15 letter words containing city
- ambisyllabicity — (poetry) The property of a consonant being analysed as acting simultaneously as the coda of one syllable and the onset of the following syllable.
- autorhythmicity — The quality of being autorhythmic, or generating its own rhythm, as for example the cells of the cardiac muscle do.
- carcinogenicity — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- encyclopedicity — The quality or state of being encyclopedic.
- ethnocentricity — Practising or the policies surrounding being ethnocentric.
16 letter words containing city
- electrophilicity — (chemistry, uncountable) the condition of being electrophilic.
- ferroelectricity — (physics) The electric polarization of a substance (spontaneous presence of a dipole moment) that is analagous to ferromagnetism.
- hydroelectricity — pertaining to the generation and distribution of electricity derived from the energy of falling water or any other hydraulic source.
- monochromaticity — of or having one color.
- photoelectricity — electricity induced by electromagnetic radiation, as in certain processes, as the photoelectric and photovoltaic effects, photoconductivity, and photoionization.
17 letter words containing city
- magnetoelasticity — the phenomenon, consisting of a change in magnetic properties, exhibited by a ferromagnetic material to which stress is applied.
- publicity-seeking — eager to attract publicity
- stereospecificity — (of a reaction) producing a simple stereoisomer.
- thermoelectricity — electricity generated by heat or temperature difference, as in a thermocouple.
- thermoperiodicity — the effect on an organism of rhythmic fluctuations in temperature.
18 letter words containing city
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- heteroscedasticity — (statistics) The property of a series of random variables of 'not' every variable having the same finite variance.
- heteroskedasticity — Alternative spelling of heteroscedasticity.
- magnetoelectricity — electricity developed by the action of magnets.
19 letter words containing city
- tangential-velocity — the component of the linear motion of a star with respect to the sun, measured along a line perpendicular to its line of sight and expressed in miles or kilometers per second.
24 letter words containing city
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
On this page, we collect all words with CITY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 496 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CITY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.