Words containing citi
6 letter words containing citi
7 letter words containing citi
8 letter words containing citi
- caecitis — an inflammation of the caecum
- calcitic — Pertaining to, resembling, or composed of calcite.
- citicism — The manners of a cit or citizen.
- citified — having the customs, manners, or dress of city people
- citizens — a native or naturalized member of a state or nation who owes allegiance to its government and is entitled to its protection (distinguished from alien).
9 letter words containing citi
- citigrade — relating to (fast-moving) wolf spiders
- citizenly — Pertaining to citizens.
- citizenry — The people living in a country, state, or city can be referred to as the citizenry.
- cloacitis — inflammation of the cloaca in birds, including domestic fowl, and other animals with a common opening of the urinary and gastrointestinal tracts
- eliciting — Present participle of elicit.
10 letter words containing citi
11 letter words containing citi
- anthracitic — Pertaining to, or composed of, anthracite.
- ascititious — having been added to from something inessential or separate
- citizenhood — The state of being a citizen.
- citizenries — Plural form of citizenry.
- citizenship — If you have citizenship of a country, you are legally accepted as belonging to it.
12 letter words containing citi
- adscititious — added or supplemental; additional
- appendicitis — Appendicitis is an illness in which a person's appendix is infected and painful.
- capacitively — (physics, electronics) In relation to or in terms of capacitance.
- cognoscitive — having the ability to know or discover: cognoscitive powers.
- complicities — Plural form of complicity.
13 letter words containing citi
14 letter words containing citi
- adscititiously — In an adscititious way.
- eccentricities — an oddity or peculiarity, as of conduct: an interesting man, known for his eccentricities.
- endocervicitis — (medicine) inflammation of the mucous membrane of the uterine cervix.
- multiplicities — Plural form of multiplicity.
- sericitization — the process of transforming into sericite
18 letter words containing citi
- pseudoappendicitis — inflammation of the vermiform appendix.
On this page, we collect all words with CITI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 95 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CITI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.