Words containing chor
4 letter words containing chor
- chor — (Geordie) Alternative form of chore#Etymology_2 (to steal).
5 letter words containing chor
- achor — (obsolete, pathology) dandruff (or similar condition).
- chord — A chord is a number of musical notes played or sung at the same time with a pleasing effect.
- chore — A chore is a task that you must do but that you find unpleasant or boring.
- choro — (music) A genre of Brazilian popular music.
- ichor — Classical Mythology. an ethereal fluid flowing in the veins of the gods.
6 letter words containing chor
- -chore — (in botany) indicating a plant distributed by a certain means
- anchor — An anchor is a heavy hooked object that is dropped from a boat into the water at the end of a chain in order to make the boat stay in one place.
- choral — Choral music is sung by a choir.
- chorda — a cord-like formation in the body
- chords — Plural form of chord.
7 letter words containing chor
8 letter words containing chor
- anchored — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- anchoret — anchorite.
- choragus — the leader of a chorus
- chorales — Plural form of chorale.
- chorally — of a chorus or a choir: She heads our new choral society.
9 letter words containing chor
- anchorage — An anchorage is a place where a boat can anchor safely.
- anchoress — a female anchorite
- anchoring — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- anchorite — a person who lives in seclusion, esp a religious recluse; hermit
- anchorman — The anchorman on a television or radio programme, especially a news programme, is the person who presents it.
10 letter words containing chor
11 letter words containing chor
- acrochordon — (medicine) A soft, pedunculated or pensile wart, consisting of myomatous or edematous fibrous tissue, often found on the neck or eyelids of elderly persons.
- anchorwoman — The anchorwoman on a television or radio programme, especially a news programme, is the woman who presents it.
- anchorwomen — Plural form of anchorwoman.
- anemochores — Plural form of anemochore.
- calochortus — any plant of the genus Calochortus, of the lily family, as the mariposa lily and the sego lily.
12 letter words containing chor
13 letter words containing chor
- anchorpersons — Plural form of anchorperson.
- choreographed — You describe an activity involving several people as choreographed when it is arranged but is intended to appear natural.
- choreographer — A choreographer is someone who invents the movements for a ballet or other dance and tells the dancers how to perform them.
- choreographic — Choreographic means relating to or connected with choreography.
- chorepiscopal — (in early Christianity) relating to or connected with a local bishop
14 letter words containing chor
15 letter words containing chor
- cephalochordate — any chordate animal of the subphylum Cephalochordata, having a fishlike body and no vertebral column; lancelet
- chorioallantoic — relating to the chorioallantois
- chorioallantois — the membrane of a fetus that is formed by the merging of the allantois and the chorion
- choriocarcinoma — a cancer that occurs during pregnancy in the uterus
- chorioretinitis — (medicine) An inflammation of the choroid and retina of the eye.
16 letter words containing chor
- chorioamnionitis — Inflammation of the fetal membranes (amnion and chorion) due to a bacterial infection, most often associated with prolonged labour.
- choriomeningitis — (medicine) A form of cerebral meningitis associated with inflammation of the choroid plexus.
- iridochoroiditis — inflammation of the iris and the choroid.
17 letter words containing chor
- choreographically — As if choreographed.
On this page, we collect all words with CHOR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 309 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHOR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.