Words containing chole
5 letter words containing chole
- chole — A spicy Indian chickpea curry.
6 letter words containing chole
7 letter words containing chole
- cholent — a meal usually consisting of a stew of meat, potatoes, and pulses prepared before the Sabbath on Friday and left to cook until eaten for Sabbath lunch
- cholera — Cholera is a serious disease that often kills people. It is caused by drinking infected water or by eating infected food.
- cholers — irascibility; anger; wrath; irritability.
- nichole — a female given name.
8 letter words containing chole
9 letter words containing chole
10 letter words containing chole
- cholecysts — Plural form of cholecyst.
11 letter words containing chole
- cholecystic — gallbladder.
- choledochal — Related to the bile duct.
- cholestasis — the medical condition characterized by the inability of bile to pass normally out of the liver due to blockage or impairment
- cholestatic — of or relating to cholestasis
- cholesteric — resulting from the reaction of nitric acid and cholesterin and producing cholesterates
12 letter words containing chole
13 letter words containing chole
14 letter words containing chole
- cholecystogram — the production of x-ray photographs of the gallbladder following administration of a radiopaque substance that is secreted by the liver into the gallbladder.
- cholecystotomy — the surgical procedure of cutting into the gall bladder in order to extract gallstones
- choledochotomy — incision of the common bile duct.
- cholelithiases — the presence of gallstones.
- cholelithiasis — the occurrence or development of gallstones in the gall bladder
15 letter words containing chole
- anticholesterol — an agent which acts against cholesterol, either as an antibody produced naturally by many mammals or in the form of a drug
- cholecalciferol — a compound occurring naturally in fish-liver oils, used to treat rickets. Formula: C27H44O
- cholecystectomy — surgical removal of the gall bladder
- cholecystokinin — a hormone secreted by duodenal cells that stimulates the contraction of the gall bladder and secretion of pancreatic enzymes
- cholecystostomy — a medical cut or opening into the gall bladder to enable a drainage tube to be put in place
16 letter words containing chole
17 letter words containing chole
18 letter words containing chole
- hypercholesteremia — Alternative spelling of hypercholesteraemia.
19 letter words containing chole
- cholecystolithiasis — The presence of a gallstone specifically in the gall bladder.
- choledocholithiasis — The presence of gallstones in the common bile duct.
- choledocholithotomy — The removal of the gallstone from the bile duct in a case of choledocholithiasis.
- hypercholesteraemia — (medicine) An abnormally high level of cholesterol in the blood.
- hypocholesterolemia — an abnormally low amount of cholesterol in the blood.
20 letter words containing chole
21 letter words containing chole
On this page, we collect all words with CHOLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 67 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHOLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.