Words containing cho
4 letter words containing cho
5 letter words containing cho
- achoo — Achoo is used, especially in writing, to represent the sound that you make when you sneeze.
- achor — (obsolete, pathology) dandruff (or similar condition).
- ancho — a Poblano chilli pepper that has been dried and turned a dark-red or black colour
- choad — (vulgar, slang) A penis.
- choak — Obsolete form of choke.
6 letter words containing cho
- anchor — An anchor is a heavy hooked object that is dropped from a boat into the water at the end of a chain in order to make the boat stay in one place.
- anchos — Plural form of ancho.
- archon — (in ancient Athens) one of the nine chief magistrates
- cachou — a lozenge eaten to sweeten the breath
- caucho — rubber obtained from the latex of any of several tropical American trees of the genus Castilla, especially C. elastica, of Central America.
7 letter words containing cho
8 letter words containing cho
- anchored — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- anchoret — anchorite.
- anechoic — having a low degree of reverberation of sound
- ayacucho — a city in SE Peru: nearby is the site of the battle (1824) that won independence for Peru. Pop: 150 000 (2005 est)
- binchois — Gilles [Dutch khil-uh s;; French zheel] /Dutch ˈxɪl əs;; French ʒil/ (Show IPA), or Egidius [Dutch ey-khee-dee-oo s] /Dutch eɪˈxi diˌʊs/ (Show IPA), c1400–60, Flemish composer.
9 letter words containing cho
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- anchorage — An anchorage is a place where a boat can anchor safely.
- anchoress — a female anchorite
- anchoring — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- anchorite — a person who lives in seclusion, esp a religious recluse; hermit
10 letter words containing cho
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- anachorism — a geographical misplacement; something located in an incongruous position
- anchorages — Plural form of anchorage.
- anchorette — (in broadcasting) a young and inexperienced anchorwoman
- anchorites — Plural form of anchorite.
11 letter words containing cho
- achondrites — Plural form of achondrite.
- achondritic — (geology) Of or pertaining to achondrite, a type of stony meteorite.
- acrochordon — (medicine) A soft, pedunculated or pensile wart, consisting of myomatous or edematous fibrous tissue, often found on the neck or eyelids of elderly persons.
- afterschool — for students and taking place after they finish their day in school, usually in the late afternoon: He’s looking for an afterschool job. Is there afterschool tutoring in math?
- anchorwoman — The anchorwoman on a television or radio programme, especially a news programme, is the woman who presents it.
12 letter words containing cho
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
- anchorperson — the primary reporter on a news television broadcast
- anemochorous — (of a fruit, seed, or spore) adapted for dispersion by wind.
- archosaurian — belonging to or characteristic of the archosaurs
- bronchogenic — bronchial in origin
13 letter words containing cho
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
- anchorpersons — Plural form of anchorperson.
- antipsychotic — preventing or treating psychosis
- batrachotoxin — a steroidal alkaloid, C31H42N2O6, found in the skin of certain Neotropical frogs (genus Phyllobates) and used on poison arrows: one of the most powerful natural neurotoxins known
14 letter words containing cho
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- antipsychotics — Plural form of antipsychotic.
- batrachophobia — fear of amphibians
- bronchodilator — any drug or other agent that causes dilation of the bronchial tubes by relaxing bronchial muscle: used, esp in the form of aerosol sprays, for the relief of asthma
- bronchorrhagia — hemorrhage from the bronchial tubes.
15 letter words containing cho
- anticholinergic — blocking nerve impulses through the parasympathetic nerves
- biopsychologist — a field of psychology that deals with the effects of biological factors on behavior.
- cephalochordate — any chordate animal of the subphylum Cephalochordata, having a fishlike body and no vertebral column; lancelet
- cholangiectasis — Dilation of the bile ducts.
- cholangiography — radiographic examination of the bile ducts after the introduction into them of a contrast medium
16 letter words containing cho
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
- cardiotachometer — a device for counting heartbeats, usually displaying the number of beats per minute
17 letter words containing cho
18 letter words containing cho
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
- echoencephalograph — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
19 letter words containing cho
20 letter words containing cho
21 letter words containing cho
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
- psychopharmacotherapy — the use of psychoactive drugs in the symptomatic treatment or control of mental disorders or psychiatric disease.
On this page, we collect all words with CHO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1908 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.