Words containing chit
4 letter words containing chit
- chit — A chit is a short official note, such as a receipt, an order, or a memo, usually signed by someone in authority.
5 letter words containing chit
6 letter words containing chit
- chital — axis deer.
- chitin — a polysaccharide that is the principal component of the exoskeletons of arthropods and of the bodies of fungi
- chiton — (in ancient Greece and Rome) a loose woollen tunic worn knee length by men and full length by women
- chitty — A small note, such as a pass or voucher slip; a chit.
7 letter words containing chit
8 letter words containing chit
- amchitka — an island off the coast of SW Alaska, in the W part of the Aleutian Islands: site of U.S. air base during World War II. 40 miles (64 km) long.
- chitchat — Chitchat is informal talk about things that are not very important.
- chitlins — chitterlings
- chitosan — a polysaccharide produced from chitin
- chitting — Present participle of chit.
9 letter words containing chit
- architect — An architect is a person who designs buildings.
- chit-chat — Chit-chat is informal talk about things that are not very important.
- chitchats — Plural form of chitchat.
- chitinase — (enzyme) Any enzyme that hydrolyzes chitin.
- chitinous — a nitrogen-containing polysaccharide, related chemically to cellulose, that forms a semitransparent horny substance and is a principal constituent of the exoskeleton, or outer covering, of insects, crustaceans, and arachnids.
10 letter words containing chit
- achitophel — Ahithophel
- architects — Plural form of architect.
- architrave — the lowest part of an entablature that bears on the columns
- bronchitic — acute or chronic inflammation of the membrane lining of the bronchial tubes, caused by respiratory infection or exposure to bronchial irritants, as cigarette smoke.
- bronchitis — Bronchitis is an illness like a very bad cough, in which your bronchial tubes become sore and infected.
11 letter words containing chit
- architected — a person who engages in the profession of architecture.
- architector — (obsolete) An architect.
- architraved — having an architrave or architraves
- architraves — Plural form of architrave.
- chitchatted — Simple past tense and past participle of chitchat.
12 letter words containing chit
- antirachitic — preventing or curing rickets
- architecting — a person who engages in the profession of architecture.
- architecture — Architecture is the art of planning, designing, and constructing buildings.
- baluchithere — a hornless rhinoceros of the extinct genus Baluchitherium that inhabited central Asia during the Oligocene and early Miocene epochs: the largest land mammal known.
- chitchatting — light conversation; casual talk; gossip.
13 letter words containing chit
- architectonic — denoting, relating to, or having architectural qualities
- architectural — Architectural means relating to the design and construction of buildings.
- architectured — Designed (according to a form of architecture, or as if by an architect).
- architectures — Plural form of architecture.
- azurmalachite — a blue-green ornamental stone consisting of a mixture of azurite and malachite.
14 letter words containing chit
- architectonics — the science of architecture
- chalcotrichite — a fibrous variety of cuprite.
15 letter words containing chit
- architectonical — Alternative form of architectonic.
- architecturally — of or relating to architecture: architectural metals.
- nonarchitecture — a building not designed according to accepted modes of architecture
16 letter words containing chit
- cytoarchitecture — (biology) The arrangement of cells in an organism or organ.
- nonarchitectural — Not architectural.
17 letter words containing chit
- architectonically — In terms of architectonics.
- cytoarchitectonic — Of or pertaining to cytoarchitectonics (cytoarchitecture).
18 letter words containing chit
- cytoarchitectonics — Cytoarchitecture.
24 letter words containing chit
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
On this page, we collect all words with CHIT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 139 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHIT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.