Words containing chine
6 letter words containing chine
7 letter words containing chine
- archine — a Russian unit of length equal to about 71 cm
- chinese — Chinese means relating to or belonging to China, or its people, languages, or culture.
- lachine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Quebec, on the St. Lawrence.
- machine — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
8 letter words containing chine
9 letter words containing chine
- aeschines — ?389–?314 bc, Athenian orator; the main political opponent of Demosthenes
- chinese's — the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing; Mandarin.
- cochineal — Cochineal is a red substance that is used for colouring food.
- itchiness — having or causing an itching sensation.
- machinery — an assemblage of machines or mechanical apparatuses: the machinery of a factory.
10 letter words containing chine
- balanchine — George. 1904–83, US choreographer, born in Russia
- bitchiness — characteristic of a bitch; spiteful; malicious.
- catchiness — The state or quality of being catchy.
- douchiness — (slang, derogatory) The quality of being douchey or douchy; objectionableness.
- machinegun — Alternative spelling of machine gun.
11 letter words containing chine
12 letter words containing chine
- machine-made — made or constructed by machine
- machine-word — a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black·bird· from black· bird·. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- photomachine — a machine that prints copies of digital photographs
- splotchiness — the state or condition of being splotchy
13 letter words containing chine
- chinese-anise — Also called Chinese anise. a shrub or small tree, Illicium verum, of China, having white flowers that turn purple and bearing anise-scented, star-shaped clusters of carminative fruit.
- machine-steel — low-carbon steel that can be easily machined.
- machinegunned — Simple past tense and past participle of machinegun.
14 letter words containing chine
15 letter words containing chine
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
- complex-machine — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
16 letter words containing chine
- chinese-hibiscus — Also called Bengal rose. a rose, Rosa chinensis, of China, having slightly fragrant crimson, pink, or white flowers.
- chinese-pavilion — a shape resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends.
- machine-readable — of or relating to data encoded on an appropriate medium and in a form suitable for processing by computer.
On this page, we collect all words with CHINE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 295 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHINE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.