Words containing chin
4 letter words containing chin
- chin — Your chin is the part of your face that is below your mouth and above your neck.
5 letter words containing chin
- china — China is a hard white substance made from clay. It is used to make things such as cups, bowls, plates, and ornaments.
- chine — the backbone
- ching — of, relating to, or designating the Manchu dynasty (1644–1912) of China
- chink — A chink in a surface is a very narrow crack or opening in it.
- chino — a durable cotton twill cloth
6 letter words containing chin
7 letter words containing chin
8 letter words containing chin
- achinese — Atjehnese.
- achiness — a constant, dull pain
- achingly — You can use achingly for emphasis when you are referring to things that create feelings of wanting something very much, but of not being able to have it.
- batching — a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
- beaching — an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
9 letter words containing chin
- -watching — -watching combines with nouns to form other nouns which refer to the activity of looking at a group of animals or people and studying them because they interest you.
- aeschines — ?389–?314 bc, Athenian orator; the main political opponent of Demosthenes
- attaching — to fasten or affix; join; connect: to attach a photograph to an application with a staple.
- avouching — Present participle of avouch.
- baldachin — a richly ornamented silk and gold brocade
10 letter words containing chin
- balanchine — George. 1904–83, US choreographer, born in Russia
- baldacchin — A rich, embroidered brocade used for clothing in the Middle Ages, the web being gold and the woof silk.
- baldachins — Plural form of baldachin.
- beseeching — A beseeching expression, gesture, or tone of voice suggests that the person who has or makes it very much wants someone to do something.
- bewitching — enchanting; charming; fascinating.
11 letter words containing chin
12 letter words containing chin
- antilynching — opposed to lynching, acting against lynching
- antipoaching — acting against or opposed to poaching
- belly-aching — Informal. a pain in the abdomen or bowels.
- berlichingen — Götz von (ɡœts fɔn), called the Iron Hand. 1480–1562, German warrior knight, who robbed merchants and kidnapped nobles for ransom
- beseechingly — to implore urgently: They besought him to go at once.
13 letter words containing chin
- backstitching — Present participle of backstitch.
- bag-snatching — theft that involves snatching women's handbags
- bird-watching — Bird-watching is the activity of watching and studying wild birds in their natural surroundings.
- chinese-anise — Also called Chinese anise. a shrub or small tree, Illicium verum, of China, having white flowers that turn purple and bearing anise-scented, star-shaped clusters of carminative fruit.
- chinkerinchee — a flowering plant, Ornithogalum thyrsoides, that produces clusters of white and yellow flowers
14 letter words containing chin
- backscratching — a long-handled device for scratching one's own back.
- beseechingness — the quality or state of being beseeching
- chincherinchee — a bulbous South African liliaceous plant, Ornithogalum thyrsoides, having long spikes of white or yellow long-lasting flowers
- clock-watching — the act of checking the time in anticipation of a break or the end of the working day
- code-switching — Linguistics. the alternating or mixed use of two or more languages, especially within the same discourse: My grandma’s code-switching when we cook together reminds me of my family's origins. Bilingual students are discouraged from code-switching during class.
15 letter words containing chin
- back-scratching — a reciprocal exchange of favors, aid, or compliments
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
- complex-machine — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
- countermarching — Present participle of countermarch.
- counterpunching — Present participle of counterpunch.
16 letter words containing chin
- chinese-hibiscus — Also called Bengal rose. a rose, Rosa chinensis, of China, having slightly fragrant crimson, pink, or white flowers.
- chinese-pavilion — a shape resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends.
- double-clutching — (of a bird) to produce a second clutch of eggs after the first has been removed, usually for hatching in an incubator.
- epigallocatechin — Gallocatechol.
- machine-readable — of or relating to data encoded on an appropriate medium and in a form suitable for processing by computer.
17 letter words containing chin
- buttock-clenching — making one tighten the buttocks through extreme fear or embarrassment
- republic-of-china — People's Republic of, a country in E Asia. 3,691,502 sq. mi. (9,560,990 sq. km). Capital: Beijing.
- travancore-cochin — a former Indian state that was a merger of Travancore and Cochin, two former princely states of India, and which became part of Kerala state in 1956
On this page, we collect all words with CHIN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 892 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHIN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.