Words containing cheris
7 letter words containing cheris
- cherish — If you cherish something such as a hope or a pleasant memory, you keep it in your mind for a long period of time.
9 letter words containing cheris
10 letter words containing cheris
- cherishing — to hold or treat as dear; feel love for: to cherish one's native land.
11 letter words containing cheris
- cherishable — to hold or treat as dear; feel love for: to cherish one's native land.
- cherishment — the act or process of cherishing
- fletcherism — the practice of chewing food until it is reduced to a finely divided, liquefied mass: advocated by Horace Fletcher, 1849–1919, U.S. nutritionist.
- thatcherism — the conservative policies, political philosophy, and leadership style of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, characterized especially by monetarism, privatization, and labor union reform.
- uncherished — to hold or treat as dear; feel love for: to cherish one's native land.
16 letter words containing cheris
- schoolteacherish — showing characteristics thought to be typical of a schoolteacher, as strictness and primness.
On this page, we collect all words with CHERIS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHERIS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.