Words containing che
4 letter words containing che
- ache — If you ache or a part of your body aches, you feel a steady, fairly strong pain.
- cheb — a town in the W Czech Republic, in W Bohemia on the Ohře River: 12th-century castle where Wallenstein was murdered (1634); a centre of the Sudeten-German movement after World War I. Pop: 34 036 (2007 est)
- chef — A chef is a cook in a restaurant or hotel.
- cher — a department of central France, in E Centre region. Capital: Bourges. Pop: 312 277 (2003 est). Area: 7304 sq km (2849 sq miles)
- chet — a male given name, form of Chester.
5 letter words containing che
- ached — to have or suffer a continuous, dull pain: His whole body ached.
- beche — a grab for retrieving tools used in drilling a well.
- boche — a German, esp a German soldier
- cache — A cache is a quantity of things such as weapons that have been hidden.
- cheap — Goods or services that are cheap cost less money than usual or than you expected.
6 letter words containing che
- aachen — a city and spa in W Germany, in North Rhine-Westphalia: the northern capital of Charlemagne's empire. Pop: 256 605 (2003 est)
- achebe — Chinua. 1930–2013, Nigerian novelist. His works include Things Fall Apart (1958), A Man of the People (1966), and Anthills of the Savannah (1987)
- achene — a dry one-seeded indehiscent fruit with the seed distinct from the fruit wall. It may be smooth, as in the buttercup, or feathery, as in clematis
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- arched — An arched roof, window, or doorway is curved at the top.
7 letter words containing che
- acheron — one of the rivers in Hades over which the souls of the dead were ferried by Charon
- acheson — Dean (Gooderham). 1893–1971, US lawyer and statesman: secretary of state (1949–53) under President Truman
- affiche — a poster or advertisement, esp one drawn by an artist, as for the opening of an exhibition
- alchemy — Alchemy was a form of chemistry studied in the Middle Ages, which was concerned with trying to discover ways to change ordinary metals into gold.
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
8 letter words containing che
- achelous — a river god who changed into a snake and a bull while fighting Hercules but was defeated when Hercules broke off one of his horns
- achenese — Atjehnese.
- achernar — the brightest star in the constellation Eridanus, visible only in the S hemisphere. Visual magnitude: 0.5; spectral type: B3V; distance: 144 light years
- alchemic — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- alchevsk — a city in E Ukraine. Pop: 117 000 (2005 est)
9 letter words containing che
- acheilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
- acheulean — designating or of a Lower Paleolithic culture characterized by skillfully made bifacial flint hand axes
- acheulian — (in Europe) the period in the Lower Palaeolithic following the Abbevillian, represented by the use of soft hammerstones in hand axe production made of chipped stone, bone, antler, or wood. The Acheulian dates from the Riss glaciation
- alchemies — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- alchemise — to change by or as by alchemy; transmute: to alchemize lead into gold.
10 letter words containing che
11 letter words containing che
- accoucheuse — a female obstetrician or midwife
- alchemistic — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- allocheiria — a medical condition in which sensation is felt at a different point on the body from that stimulated
- archduchess — the wife or widow of an archduke
- archegonium — a female sex organ, occurring in mosses, spore-bearing vascular plants, and gymnosperms, that produces a single egg cell in its swollen base
12 letter words containing che
13 letter words containing che
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- archeological — of or relating to archaeology.
- archeologists — archaeology.
- archeptolemus — (in the Iliad) the son of Iphitus who served as a charioteer for Hector.
- aschelminthes — a major grouping (formerly a phylum) of small-to-microscopic pseudocoelomate organisms, as the rotifers, nematodes, and gastrotriches, all of which are now classified as separate phyla.
14 letter words containing che
- archencephalon — the primitive forebrain region of the embryo, anterior to the notochord, that gives rise to the midbrain and forebrain.
- archetypically — the original pattern or model from which all things of the same kind are copied or on which they are based; a model or first form; prototype.
- astrochemistry — the study of the chemistry of celestial bodies and space, esp by means of spectroscopy
- barrel-chested — A barrel-chested man has a large, rounded chest.
- biogeochemical — of or relating to biogeochemistry
15 letter words containing che
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- archeoastronomy — the branch of archaeology that deals with the apparent use by prehistoric civilizations of astronomical techniques to establish the seasons or the cycle of the year, especially as evidenced in the construction of megaliths and other ritual structures.
- autoschediastic — offhand, with little forethought or preparation
- biogeochemistry — the science of biological, chemical, and geological aspects of the environment
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
16 letter words containing che
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- bouches-du-rhone — a department of S central France, in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Capital: Marseille. Pop: 1 883 645 (2003 est). Area: 5284 sq km (2047 sq miles)
- chemoheterotroph — an organism that obtains its energy from the oxidation of organic compounds
- chemonucleolysis — treatment for a herniated spinal disk in which chymopapain is injected into the disk to dissolve tissue.
- chemoprophylaxis — the prevention of disease using chemical drugs
17 letter words containing che
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- chemiluminescence — the phenomenon in which a chemical reaction leads to the emission of light without incandescence
- chemoluminescence — (chemistry) The emission of light as the result of a chemical reaction.
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
18 letter words containing che
19 letter words containing che
20 letter words containing che
22 letter words containing che
24 letter words containing che
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
On this page, we collect all words with CHE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3333 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.