Words containing centri
7 letter words containing centri
8 letter words containing centri
- -centric — having a centre as specified
- acentric — without a centre
- centries — Plural form of centry.
- centring — a temporary structure, esp one made of timber, used to support an arch during construction
- centrism — (especially in continental Europe) a member of a political party of the Center; moderate.
9 letter words containing centri
- -centrism — the state or condition of having (a specified thing) as the center or focus of attention, efforts, etc.
- -centrist — a person having (a specified thing) as the center or focus of attention, efforts, etc.
- bicentric — having two centres
- centrical — pertaining to or situated at the center; central.
- centriole — either of two rodlike bodies in most animal cells that form the poles of the spindle during mitosis
10 letter words containing centri
- biocentric — centered in life; having life as its principal fact.
- centricity — pertaining to or situated at the center; central.
- centrifuge — A centrifuge is a machine that spins mixtures of different substances around very quickly so that they separate by centrifugal force.
- centrioles — Plural form of centriole.
- concentric — Concentric circles or rings have the same centre.
11 letter words containing centri
- acrocentric — (of a chromosome) having the centromere at one end
- afrocentric — centered on, emphasizing, or showing the influence of African or, sometimes, African-American history and culture
- allocentric — Concerned with the interests of others more than one's own; community-minded.
- areocentric — relating to a reference system which has Mars as its centre
- barycentric — Of or relating to the center of gravity.
12 letter words containing centri
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
- androcentric — having or regarding man or the male sex as central or primary
- centrifugate — the denser of the centrifuged materials.
- centrifuging — an apparatus that rotates at high speed and by centrifugal force separates substances of different densities, as milk and cream.
- concentrical — concentric
13 letter words containing centri
- androcentrism — centered on, emphasizing, or dominated by males or masculine interests: an androcentric society; an androcentric religion.
- centricalness — the situation or quality of being centrical
- centrifugally — Away from a centre or axis.
- centrifugence — the property of being centrifugal
- centripetally — Towards a centre or axis.
14 letter words containing centri
- centrifugalize — to subject (something) to centrifugal motion
- centrifugation — a being subjected to centrifugal action, esp. in a centrifuge
- centripetalism — the movement of things towards a centre
- christocentric — having as the theological focal point the teachings and practices of Jesus Christ.
- concentrically — having a common center, as circles or spheres.
15 letter words containing centri
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- barycentrically — In a barycentric manner.
- ethnocentricism — Ethnocentrism.
- ethnocentricity — Practising or the policies surrounding being ethnocentric.
- heliocentricity — measured or considered as being seen from the center of the sun.
16 letter words containing centri
18 letter words containing centri
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
19 letter words containing centri
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
On this page, we collect all words with CENTRI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 130 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CENTRI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.