Words containing centr
6 letter words containing centr
7 letter words containing centr
- central — Something that is central is in the middle of a place or area.
- centred — If an industry or event is centred in a place, it takes place to the greatest extent there.
- centres — Geometry. the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- centrex — a telephone system for businesses, large organizations, etc. in which outside calls can be made directly to, or from, any extension
- centri- — centro-
8 letter words containing centr
- -centred — -centred can be added to adjectives and nouns to indicate what kind of a centre something has.
- -centric — having a centre as specified
- acentric — without a centre
- centrale — (anatomy) The central, or one of the central, bones of the carpus or tarsus. In the human tarsus it is represented by the navicular.
- centries — Plural form of centry.
9 letter words containing centr
- -centrism — the state or condition of having (a specified thing) as the center or focus of attention, efforts, etc.
- -centrist — a person having (a specified thing) as the center or focus of attention, efforts, etc.
- bicentric — having two centres
- centralia — a city in central Illinois.
- centrally — of or forming the center: the central hut in the village.
10 letter words containing centr
- barycentre — a centre of mass, esp of the earth-moon system or the solar system
- biocentric — centered in life; having life as its principal fact.
- centralise — to draw to or gather about a center.
- centralism — Centralism is a way of governing a country, or organizing something such as industry, education, or politics, which involves having one central group of people who give instructions to everyone else.
- centralist — Centralist organizations govern a country or organize things using one central group of people who control and instruct everyone else.
11 letter words containing centr
- acrocentric — (of a chromosome) having the centromere at one end
- afrocentric — centered on, emphasizing, or showing the influence of African or, sometimes, African-American history and culture
- allocentric — Concerned with the interests of others more than one's own; community-minded.
- areocentric — relating to a reference system which has Mars as its centre
- barycentric — Of or relating to the center of gravity.
12 letter words containing centr
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
- androcentric — having or regarding man or the male sex as central or primary
- body-centred — (of a crystal) having a lattice point at the centre of each unit cell as well as at the corners
- central-fire — center-fire.
- centralising — Present participle of centralise.
13 letter words containing centr
- androcentrism — centered on, emphasizing, or dominated by males or masculine interests: an androcentric society; an androcentric religion.
- centricalness — the situation or quality of being centrical
- centrifugally — Away from a centre or axis.
- centrifugence — the property of being centrifugal
- centripetally — Towards a centre or axis.
14 letter words containing centr
- centralisation — Alternative spelling of centralization.
- centralization — the act or fact of centralizing; fact of being centralized.
- centre-forward — A centre-forward in a team sport such as football or hockey is the player or position in the middle of the front row of attacking players.
- centrifugalize — to subject (something) to centrifugal motion
- centrifugation — a being subjected to centrifugal action, esp. in a centrifuge
15 letter words containing centr
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- barycentrically — In a barycentric manner.
- centrosymmetric — having symmetry with a central point
- deconcentrating — Present participle of deconcentrate.
- deconcentration — the act of decentralizing or the state of becoming less concentrated in one area
16 letter words containing centr
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- de-concentration — to reduce the power or control of (a corporation, industry, etc.); decentralize.
- decentralisation — Alternative spelling of decentralization.
- decentralization — to distribute the administrative powers or functions of (a central authority) over a less concentrated area: to decentralize the national government.
- ethnocentrically — In an ethnocentric way.
17 letter words containing centr
18 letter words containing centr
19 letter words containing centr
On this page, we collect all words with CENTR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 444 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CENTR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.