13-letter words containing caus
- cause celebre — A cause célèbre is an issue, person, or criminal trial that has attracted a lot of public attention and discussion.
- cause offence — If you cause offence or give offence to someone, you say or do something rude which upsets or embarrasses them.
- causelessness — the quality or state of having no cause or reason
- caustic curve — a curve formed by the intersection of a caustic surface with a plane
- honoris causa — for the sake of honour
- lunar caustic — silver nitrate, AgNO 3 , especially in a sticklike mold, used to cauterize tissues.
- non-causative — acting as a cause; producing (often followed by of): a causative agency; an event causative of war.
- postholocaust — following a holocaust
- the holocaust — the systematic, genocidal destruction of over six million European Jews by the Nazis before and during WWII
On this page, we collect all 13-letter words with CAUS. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 13-letter word that contains CAUS to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.