Words containing buss
5 letter words containing buss
- bussu — a South American palm tree, Manicaria saccifera
6 letter words containing buss
7 letter words containing buss
- bussell — Darcey (Andrea). born 1969, British ballet dancer, principal ballerina with the Royal Ballet (1989–2006)
- bussing — a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service; omnibus.
- debussy — (Achille) Claude (klod). 1862–1918, French composer and critic, the creator of impressionism in music and a profound influence on contemporary composition. His works include Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune (1894) and La Mer (1905) for orchestra, the opera Pelléas et Mélisande (1902), and many piano pieces and song settings
8 letter words containing buss
- aubusson — a town in central France, in the Creuse department: a centre for flat-woven carpets and for tapestries since the 16th century. Pop: 4662 (1999)
- barbusse — Henri (ɑ̃ri). 1873–1935, French novelist and poet. His novels include L'Enfer (1908) and Le Feu (1916), reflecting the horror of World War I
- hackbuss — Alternative form of hagbut.
10 letter words containing buss
- omnibusses — (dated) Plural form of omnibus.
11 letter words containing buss
- blunderbuss — an obsolete short musket with large bore and flared muzzle, used to scatter shot at short range
On this page, we collect all words with BUSS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BUSS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.