Words containing belli
7 letter words containing belli
- bellied — having a belly, esp. of a specified kind
- bellies — the front or under part of a vertebrate body from the breastbone to the pelvis, containing the abdominal viscera; the abdomen.
- belling — the cry of a rutting stag or hunting dog.
- bellini — Giovanni (dʒoˈvanni). ?1430–1516, Italian painter of the Venetian school, noted for his altarpieces, landscapes, and Madonnas. His father Jacopo (?1400–70) and his brother Gentile (?1429–1507) were also painters
8 letter words containing belli
9 letter words containing belli
- bellibone — a beautiful and good woman
- bellicose — You use bellicose to refer to aggressive actions or behaviour that are likely to start an argument or a fight.
- embellish — Make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features.
- labelling — a slip of paper, cloth, or other material, marked or inscribed, for attachment to something to indicate its manufacturer, nature, ownership, destination, etc.
- labellist — a person who wears only clothes with fashionable brand names
10 letter words containing belli
- bellingham — seaport in NW Wash., at the N end of Puget Sound: pop. 67,000
- bellinzona — a town in SE central Switzerland, capital of Ticino canton. Pop: 16 463 (2000)
- cerebellic — of or relating to the cerebellum
- corbelling — a set of corbels stepped outwards, one above another
- ghibelline — a member of the aristocratic party in medieval Italy and Germany that supported the claims of the German emperors against the papacy: politically opposed to the Guelphs.
11 letter words containing belli
- bellicosity — inclined or eager to fight; aggressively hostile; belligerent; pugnacious.
- belligerati — intellectuals, such as writers, who advocate war or imperialism
- belligerent — A belligerent person is hostile and aggressive.
- campbellism — the practices and principles of the Disciples of Christ.
- campbellite — a member of the Disciples of Christ.
12 letter words containing belli
13 letter words containing belli
- belligerently — aggressively
- cobelligerent — a country fighting in a war on the side of another country
- eco-labelling — the practice or system of using eco-labels
- embellishment — A decorative detail or feature added to something to make it more attractive.
- overembellish — Make (something) too ornate or complicated.
14 letter words containing belli
- bellingshausen — Fabian Gottlieb von [fey-bee-uh n-got-leeb von] /ˈfeɪ bi ənˈgɒt lib vɒn/ (Show IPA), (Faddey Faddeyevich Bellingshauzen) 1778–1852, Russian naval officer and explorer.
- cobelligerents — Plural form of cobelligerent.
- embellishingly — in an embellishing manner
- embellishments — A decorative detail or feature added to something to make it more attractive.
- nonbelligerent — of or relating to a country whose status or policy is one of nonbelligerency.
15 letter words containing belli
- nonbelligerency — the state or status of not participating in a war.
On this page, we collect all words with BELLI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 82 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BELLI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.