Words containing bab
3 letter words containing bab
- bab — the Bab title of Mirza Ali Mohammed. 1819–50, Persian religious leader: founded Babism; executed as a heretic of Islam
4 letter words containing bab
- abab — A Turkish sailor who plies in coasting craft.
- baba — a small cake of leavened dough, sometimes mixed with currants and usually soaked in rum (rum baba)
- babe — Some people use babe as an affectionate way of addressing someone they love.
- babi — a disciple of the Bab
- babs — abbreviated form of Bab ed-Din.
5 letter words containing bab
- babar — Babur
- babas — Plural form of baba.
- babby — (regional) Baby (human infant).
- babel — If there is a babel of voices, you hear a lot of people talking at the same time, so that you cannot understand what they are saying.
- baber — original name Zahir ud-Din Mohammed 1483–1530, founder of the Mogul Empire: conquered India in 1526
6 letter words containing bab
- babaco — a subtropical parthenocarpic tree, Carica pentagona, originating in South America, cultivated for its fruit: family Caricaceae
- babble — If someone babbles, they talk in a confused or excited way.
- babbly — babbling; chatty; talkative
- babeuf — François Noël (frɑ̃swa nɔɛl) 1760–97, French political agitator: plotted unsuccessfully to destroy the Directory and establish a communistic system
- babied — an infant or very young child.
7 letter words containing bab
- -babble — jargon or wordy and confusing language related to or characteristic of a (specified) field, group, etc.
- babalas — drunk; hungover
- babassu — a Brazilian palm tree, Orbignya martiana (or O. speciosa), having hard edible nuts that yield an oil used in making soap, margarine, etc
- babbage — Charles 1792–1871, English mathematician and inventor, who built a calculating machine that anticipated the modern electronic computer
- babbies — Plural form of babby.
8 letter words containing bab
9 letter words containing bab
- babacoote — a species of large lemur, Lichanotus brevicaudatus, native to Madagascar
- babashoff — Shirley, born 1957, U.S. swimmer.
- babbitted — Simple past tense and past participle of babbitt.
- babbittry — the attitude and behavior of a Babbitt.
- babelized — reduced to complete confusion or meaninglessness.
10 letter words containing bab
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- adsorbable — Able to be adsorbed.
- ascribable — to credit or assign, as to a cause or source; attribute; impute: The alphabet is usually ascribed to the Phoenicians.
- babbitting — Present participle of babbitt.
- babblative — having a tendency to babble; loquacious
11 letter words containing bab
- babelicious — (of a woman) sexually very attractive.
- baby-boomer — a person born during a baby boom, especially one born in the U.S. between 1946 and 1965.
- baby-minder — a person who is paid to look after other people's babies or very young children
- baby-mother — a young mother who has been abandoned by the baby's father just before or after the birth
- baby-scales — scales used for weighing babies
12 letter words containing bab
- babe-in-arms — a young baby that has to be carried
- babingtonite — a rare, slightly magnetic, black or dark green silicate mineral, Ca2Fe2Si5O14OH, found in cavities in volcanic rock
- baby's-tears — a mosslike plant, Soleirolia (or Helxine) soleirolii, of the nettle family, native to Corsica and Sardinia, having small, roundish leaves and minute flowers.
- baby-bouncer — a seat on springs suspended from a door frame, etc, in which a baby may be placed for exercise
- clubbability — The quality of being clubbable.
13 letter words containing bab
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- baby's-breath — a tall Eurasian caryophyllaceous plant, Gypsophila paniculata, bearing small white or pink fragrant flowers
- baby-batterer — a person who physically abuses a baby or young child
- imperturbable — incapable of being upset or agitated; not easily excited; calm: imperturbable composure.
- imperturbably — incapable of being upset or agitated; not easily excited; calm: imperturbable composure.
14 letter words containing bab
- babies'-breath — baby's breath
- baby-battering — the physical abuse of a baby or young child
- baby-blue-eyes — any of several plants of the genus Nemophila, of western North America, especially N. menziesii, a low-growing plant having blue, white-centered flowers.
- describability — The quality of being describable.
- probabiliorism — the theory that in the case of doubt one should choose the action most likely to be right
15 letter words containing bab
16 letter words containing bab
17 letter words containing bab
On this page, we collect all words with BAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 360 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.