Words containing antic
5 letter words containing antic
- antic — an actor in a ludicrous or grotesque part; clown; buffoon
6 letter words containing antic
7 letter words containing antic
8 letter words containing antic
9 letter words containing antic
- antically — in a ludicrous or grotesque manner
- anticaste — Lb sociology Opposing the social system of caste.
- antichain — (mathematics) A subset S of a partially ordered set P is an antichain if, for all x, y in S, x <= y => x = y I.e. no two different elements are related. ("<=" is written in LaTeX as \subseteq).
- antichild — Opposing children.
- antichlor — a substance used to remove chlorine from a material after bleaching or to neutralize the chlorine present
10 letter words containing antic
- all'antica — in the manner of the ancients.
- anticaking — denoting an agent used to prevent substances from going hard or forming lumps
- anticancer — acting against cancer
- anticaries — characterized by an ability to prevent caries
- anticavity — designed to prevent the occurrence of cavities in teeth: an anticavity toothpaste.
11 letter words containing antic
- anticandida — (medicine) Acting to combat or prevent an infection with the yeast Candida albicans.
- anticarious — preventing or retarding caries.
- anticathode — the target electrode for the stream of electrons in a vacuum tube, esp an X-ray tube
- antichamber — Obsolete form of antechamber.
- antichoicer — someone who opposes the granting of pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
12 letter words containing antic
- anticatalase — a substance that inhibits the enzymatic action of a catalase.
- anticatalyst — a substance that destroys or diminishes the activity of a catalyst
- anticathexis — a change from one emotion to its opposite, as from hate to love.
- anticathodes — Plural form of anticathode.
- antichthones — the antipodes
13 letter words containing antic
- anti-romantic — of, relating to, or of the nature of romance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of romance: a romantic adventure.
- anticatalysts — Plural form of anticatalyst.
- anticellulite — acting against cellulite
- antichristian — Pertaining to Antichrist.
- anticigarette — opposing cigarette smoking
14 letter words containing antic
- anticapitalism — opposition to capitalism
- anticapitalist — opposed to or against the principles or practice of capitalism
- anticarcinogen — a chemical that acts against cancer
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
- anticipatingly — In an anticipating manner; looking forward; expectantly.
15 letter words containing antic
- anticarcinogens — Plural form of anticarcinogen.
- anticardiolipin — (medicine, immunology) Directed against cardiolipin.
- anticholesterol — an agent which acts against cholesterol, either as an antibody produced naturally by many mammals or in the form of a drug
- anticholinergic — blocking nerve impulses through the parasympathetic nerves
- antichristianly — in an Antichristian manner
16 letter words containing antic
- anti-romanticism — romantic spirit or tendency.
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- anticippointment — (informal, rare) A feeling of anticipation followed by disappointment.
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
- anticyclonically — Lb meteorology In an anticyclonic fashion.
17 letter words containing antic
18 letter words containing antic
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
19 letter words containing antic
On this page, we collect all words with ANTIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 312 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ANTIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.