Words containing ammoni
7 letter words containing ammoni
8 letter words containing ammoni
- ammoniac — a strong-smelling gum resin obtained from the stems of the N Asian umbelliferous plant Dorema ammoniacum and formerly used as an expectorant, stimulant, perfume, and in porcelain cement
- ammonify — to treat or impregnate with ammonia or a compound of ammonia
- ammonite — any extinct marine cephalopod mollusc of the order Ammonoidea, which were common in Mesozoic times and generally had a coiled partitioned shell. Their closest modern relative is the pearly nautilus
- ammonium — of, consisting of, or containing the monovalent group NH4– or the ion NH4+
- mammonic — Of, or pertaining to, Mammons.
9 letter words containing ammoni
- ammoniate — to unite or treat with ammonia
- ammonical — (inorganic chemistry) Of or pertaining to ammonia.
- ammonites — a nomadic tribe living east of the Jordan: a persistent enemy of the Israelites
- ammonitic — Relating to, or containing, ammonites.
- gammoning — Rope lashings on the bowsprit of a boat.
10 letter words containing ammoni
11 letter words containing ammoni
12 letter words containing ammoni
- cuprammonium — an ion of copper oxide used (in solution) in the manufacture of rayon and other man-made fibres
13 letter words containing ammoni
- mammonization — The process of making mammonish; the state of being under the influence of mammonism.
14 letter words containing ammoni
- ammonification — infusion with ammonia or ammonium compounds
15 letter words containing ammoni
- aqueous-ammonia — a colorless, pungent, suffocating, highly water-soluble, gaseous compound, NH 3 , usually produced by the direct combination of nitrogen and hydrogen gases: used chiefly for refrigeration and in the manufacture of commercial chemicals and laboratory reagents.
16 letter words containing ammoni
- ammonia-solution — a colorless, pungent, suffocating, highly water-soluble, gaseous compound, NH 3 , usually produced by the direct combination of nitrogen and hydrogen gases: used chiefly for refrigeration and in the manufacture of commercial chemicals and laboratory reagents.
- hydroxylammonium — (inorganic compound) The univalent NH3OH+ cation, derived from hydroxylamine.
On this page, we collect all words with AMMONI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 69 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AMMONI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.