Words containing alda
4 letter words containing alda
- alda — Frances, 1885–1952, U.S. operatic singer.
5 letter words containing alda
- aldan — a river in E Russia in the SE Sakha Republic, rising in the Aldan Mountains and flowing north and west to the Lena River. Length: about 2700 km (1700 miles)
- aldat — (language) A database language, based on extended algebra.
- falda — a white silk vestment extending from the waist to the ground, worn over the cassock by the pope on solemn occasions.
7 letter words containing alda
- aldabra — an island group in the Indian Ocean: part of the British Indian Ocean Territory (1965–76); now administratively part of the Seychelles
- aldaric — Of or pertaining to an aldaric acid or its derivative.
- faldage — the right of a lord of the manor to the manure of his tenant's sheep
- haldane — John Burdon Sanderson [bur-dn san-der-suh n] /ˈbɜr dn ˈsæn dər sən/ (Show IPA), 1892–1964, English biochemist, geneticist, and writer.
8 letter words containing alda
9 letter words containing alda
- baldachin — a richly ornamented silk and gold brocade
- baldaquin — Also, baudekin. Textiles. a silk brocade interwoven with gold or silver threads, used chiefly for ceremonial purposes.
- caldarium — (in ancient Rome) a room for taking hot baths
- ressaldar — a middle-ranking officer in a cavalry regiment of the Indian army
10 letter words containing alda
On this page, we collect all words with ALDA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 22 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ALDA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.