Words containing ahe
4 letter words containing ahe
5 letter words containing ahe
- aahed — Simple past tense and past participle of aah.
- ahead — Something that is ahead is in front of you. If you look ahead, you look directly in front of you.
- aheap — in a heap
- ahent — behind
- ahern — Bertie. born 1951, Irish politician; leader of the Fianna Fáil party (1994–2008); prime minister of the Republic of Ireland (1997–2008)
6 letter words containing ahe
7 letter words containing ahe
8 letter words containing ahe
- ahemeral — not constituting a full 24-hour day
- alcahest — the universal solvent sought by the alchemists.
- alkahest — the hypothetical universal solvent sought by alchemists
- combahee — a river in S South Carolina, flowing SE to the Atlantic Ocean. 40 miles (64 km) long.
- exahertz — A unit of measurement based on one quintillion hertz.
9 letter words containing ahe
10 letter words containing ahe
11 letter words containing ahe
12 letter words containing ahe
13 letter words containing ahe
- dodecahedrane — (organic compound) One of the Platonic hydrocarbons, C20H20, having the carbon atoms at the vertices of a regular dodecahedron.
- dodecahedrons — Plural form of dodecahedron.
- hendecahedron — a solid figure having 11 faces.
- megaherbivore — a large herbivore, such as an elephant, weighing more than 1000kg
- metaheuristic — An experimental heuristic method for solving a general class of computational problems by combining user procedures in the hope of obtaining a more efficient or robust procedure.
14 letter words containing ahe
- diaheliotropic — exhibiting diaheliotropism
- straight-ahead — not deviating from what is usual or expected; conventional or traditional; standard: a straight-ahead novel with a happy ending.
- trisoctahedron — a solid bounded by 24 identical faces in groups of three, each group corresponding to one face of an octahedron.
15 letter words containing ahe
- diaheliotropism — the tendency among plants to respond to the light of the sun by orienting their leaves perpendicular to the sun's rays, such that the upper surface of the leaves receives maximum light
- docosahexaenoic — Of or pertaining to docosahexaenoic acid or its derivatives.
- paraheliotropic — (of leaves) turning away from light; sun-avoiding
16 letter words containing ahe
- icositetrahedron — a solid figure having 24 faces.
17 letter words containing ahe
18 letter words containing ahe
23 letter words containing ahe
- icosidodecadodecahedron — A polyhedron having 44 faces, 60 vertices, 120 edges, 12 self intersected faces and 12 nonconvex faces.
On this page, we collect all words with AHE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 137 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AHE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.