Words containing aha
3 letter words containing aha
- aha — Aha is used in writing to represent a noise that people make in conversation, for example to express satisfaction or surprise.
4 letter words containing aha
- ahab — the king of Israel from approximately 869 to 850 bc and husband of Jezebel: rebuked by Elijah (I Kings 16:29–22:40)
- ahaz — a king of Judah, 735?–715? b.c. II Kings 16; II Chron. 28:9.
- faha — Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities
- haha — sunk fence.
- maha — (archaic) A kind of monkey; the wanderoo.
5 letter words containing aha
- bahai — a religion founded in Iran in 1863 by Husayn ʿAlī (called Bahaullah), teaching the essential worth of all religions, the unity of all peoples, and the equality of the sexes.
- bahar — A weight used in parts of the East Indies, varying from about 223 to 625 pounds.
- bahau — a member of any of several Dayak tribes of central and eastern Borneo.
- cahan — Abraham ("Abe") 1860–1951, U.S. novelist and journalist, born in Russia.
- kahal — a Jewish agricultural cooperative community
6 letter words containing aha
- baha'i — an adherent of the Baha'í Faith
- bahaei — a religion founded in Iran in 1863 by Husayn ʿAlī (called Bahaullah), teaching the essential worth of all religions, the unity of all peoples, and the equality of the sexes.
- cahaba — a river in N central Alabama, flowing S to the Alabama River. 191 miles (307 km) long.
- chahar — a former province of Inner Mongolia in NE China: divided 1952 among adjacent provinces.
- fuqaha — plural of faqih.
7 letter words containing aha
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- ahaziah — a son of Ahab and his successor as king of Israel, reigned 853?–852? b.c. I Kings 22:40.
- bahadur — a title formerly conferred by the British on distinguished Indians
- bahaism — the religion of Bahaʾi.
- bahamas — country on a group of islands (Bahama Islands) in the West Indies, southeast of Fla. & north of Cuba: formerly a British possession, it became independent (1973) & a member of the Commonwealth: 5,353 sq mi (13,864 sq km); pop. 264,000; cap. Nassau
8 letter words containing aha
- ahankara — the false identification of the purusha, or true inner self, with the body, the mind, or the outside world.
- altamaha — a river in SE Georgia, formed by the Oconee and Ocmulgee rivers and flowing to the Atlantic Ocean. 137 miles (220 km) long.
- bahamian — Bahamian means belonging or relating to the Bahamas or to its people or culture.
- brouhaha — A brouhaha is an excited and critical fuss or reaction to something.
- dahabeah — a houseboat used on the Nile
9 letter words containing aha
- ahasuerus — a king of ancient Persia and husband of Esther, generally identified with Xerxes
- allahabad — a city in N India, in SE Uttar Pradesh at the confluence of the Ganges and Jumna Rivers: Hindu pilgrimage centre. Pop: 990 298 (2001)
- atrahasis — a legendary Akkadian sage who built a boat in which he and his family, servants, and chattels escaped the Deluge.
- baha'ísm — a modern religion, developed originally in Iran from Babism, that stresses principles of universal brotherhood, social equality, etc.
- baha'íst — relating to the Baha'í Faith
10 letter words containing aha
- baha'ullah — title of Mirza Hosein Ali. 1817–92, Persian religious leader: originally a Shiite Muslim, later a disciple of the Bab; founder of the Baha'í Faith
- bahawalpur — an industrial city in Pakistan: cotton, soap. Pop: 563 000 (2005 est)
- dahabeeyah — Alt form dahabieh.
- kahanamoku — Duke Paoa [pah-oh-ah] /pɑˈoʊ ɑ/ (Show IPA), 1890–1968, U.S. swimmer and surfer.
- maharajahs — Plural form of maharajah.
11 letter words containing aha
- joukahainen — a Lapp magician who tried to kill Väinämöinen.
- mahabharata — an epic poem of India dealing mainly with the conflict between the Pandavas and the Kauravas, with many digressions: includes the Bhagavad-Gita.
- maharashtra — a state in W central India. 118,800 sq. mi. (307,690 sq. km). Capital: Mumbai.
- mahasamadhi — the highest state of samadhi.
- sub-saharan — of, relating to, or in Africa south of the Sahara Desert: a sub-Saharan country; sub-Saharan peoples.
12 letter words containing aha
- nilo-saharan — a family of African languages, including the Central and Eastern Sudanic groups as well as Kanuri, Songhai, and other languages, spoken from the Sahara southward to the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Tanzania.
- rappahannock — a river flowing SE from N Virginia into the Chesapeake Bay: Civil War battle 1863. 185 miles (300 km) long.
- shahjahanpur — a city in central Uttar Pradesh, in N India.
- tallahatchie — a river in N Mississippi, flowing SW and joining the Yalobusha River to form the Yazoo River. 230 miles (371 km) long.
13 letter words containing aha
14 letter words containing aha
On this page, we collect all words with AHA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 185 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AHA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.