Words containing agr
4 letter words containing agr
5 letter words containing agr
6 letter words containing agr
- agreed — If people are agreed on something, they have reached a joint decision on it or have the same opinion about it.
- agreer — A person who agrees.
- agrees — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of agree.
- agrege — winner in examination for university teaching post
- agress — Misspelling of aggress.
7 letter words containing agr
- agraffe — a fastening consisting of a loop and hook, formerly used in armour and clothing
- agrapha — sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels
- agravic — relating to zero gravity
- agreers — Plural form of agreer.
- agreeth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of agree.
8 letter words containing agr
- agraphia — loss of the ability to write, resulting from a brain lesion
- agraphic — having or relating to agraphia
- agraphon — saying of Jesus not in Gospels
- agrarian — Agrarian means relating to the ownership and use of land, especially farmland, or relating to the part of a society or economy that is concerned with agriculture.
- agreable — Obsolete spelling of agreeable.
9 letter words containing agr
- agrarians — Plural form of agrarian.
- agreation — the procedure followed by a government for determining the acceptability to a foreign government of a proposed envoy.
- agreeable — If something is agreeable, it is pleasant and you enjoy it.
- agreeably — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- agreeance — the act or state of agreeing; agreement.
10 letter words containing agr
11 letter words containing agr
- agrammatism — a type of aphasia, usually caused by cerebral disease, characterized by an inability to construct a grammatical or intelligible sentence while retaining the ability to speak single words.
- agrammatist — One suffering from agrammatism.
- agranulosis — (rare) agranulocytosis.
- agrarianism — a movement for the equal division of landed property and for the promotion of agricultural interests.
- agriculture — Agriculture is farming and the methods that are used to raise and look after crops and animals.
12 letter words containing agr
- agrammatical — not obeying the rules of grammar
- agranulocyte — a white blood cell without granules in its cytoplasm
- agreeability — an agreeable disposition
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrichemical — a chemical used in agriculture
13 letter words containing agr
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- agriculturist — an agricultural expert
- agro-economic — of or relating to a nation's agricultural economy, the financial problems of farmers as a group, etc.: mounting pressures on the agro-economic system.
- agro-industry — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
14 letter words containing agr
- agribusinesses — Plural form of agribusiness.
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
- agriculturists — Plural form of agriculturist.
- agrifoodstuffs — the foods produced by agriculture
- agroindustrial — of or relating to agroindustry
15 letter words containing agr
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agribusinessman — a person who engages in agribusiness
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- anagrammatizing — Present participle of anagrammatize.
16 letter words containing agr
17 letter words containing agr
- anagrammatization — Transformation of a word, etc. into its anagram.
18 letter words containing agr
22 letter words containing agr
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
On this page, we collect all words with AGR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 414 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AGR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.