Words containing afl
3 letter words containing afl
- afl — Australian Football League: the national body for Australian Rules football
4 letter words containing afl
5 letter words containing afl
6 letter words containing afl
- aflame — If something is on fire, you can say it is aflame.
- aflare — Flaring.
- afloat — If someone or something is afloat, they remain partly above the surface of water and do not sink.
- aflush — (archaic, or, poetic) flushed, blushing.
- deafly — partially or wholly lacking or deprived of the sense of hearing; unable to hear.
7 letter words containing afl
- afl-cio — American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations: a federation of independent American trade unions formed by the union of these two groups in 1955
- aflower — (archaic, poetic) flowering, in bloom.
- leaflet — a small flat or folded sheet of printed matter, as an advertisement or notice, usually intended for free distribution.
- tenafly — a borough in NE New Jersey.
8 letter words containing afl
9 letter words containing afl
- aflatoxin — a toxin produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus growing on peanuts, maize, etc, causing liver disease (esp cancer) in man
- gigaflops — a measure of computer speed, equal to one billion floating-point operations per second.
- leafleted — Simple past tense and past participle of leaflet.
- magnaflux — to test (iron or steel) for defects using the Magnaflux method.
- megaflops — a measure of computer speed, equal to one million floating-point operations per second.
10 letter words containing afl
- aflatoxins — Plural form of aflatoxin.
- contraflow — A contraflow is a situation in which vehicles travelling on a main road in one direction have to use lanes that are normally used by traffic travelling in the opposite direction, because the road is being repaired.
- leafleteer — a person who writes or distributes leaflets.
- leafleting — a small flat or folded sheet of printed matter, as an advertisement or notice, usually intended for free distribution.
- leafletter — a small flat or folded sheet of printed matter, as an advertisement or notice, usually intended for free distribution.
11 letter words containing afl
12 letter words containing afl
13 letter words containing afl
17 letter words containing afl
- tetrafluoroethene — a dense colourless gas that is polymerized to make polytetrafluorethene (PTFE). Formula: F2C:CF2
19 letter words containing afl
20 letter words containing afl
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
23 letter words containing afl
- polytetrafluoroethylene — any polymer, plastic, or resin having the formula (C 2 F 4) n , prepared from tetrafluoroethylene, noted for its slippery, nonsticking properties, and used in the manufacture of gaskets, electrical insulation, tubing, candy molds, container linings, frying-pan coatings, etc.
On this page, we collect all words with AFL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 67 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AFL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.