Words containing aer
4 letter words containing aer
5 letter words containing aer
- aeri- — aero-
- aeria — an area in the northern hemisphere of Mars.
- aerie — the nest of an eagle or other bird of prey that builds in a high place
- aero- — aero- is used at the beginning of words, especially nouns, that refer to things or activities connected with air or movement through the air.
- faery — the imaginary land of the fairies; fairyland.
6 letter words containing aer
- aerate — To aerate a substance means to cause air or gas to pass through it.
- aerial — You talk about aerial attacks and aerial photographs to indicate that people or things on the ground are attacked or photographed by people in aeroplanes.
- aeried — located in a very high place
- aerier — ethereal; aerial.
- aeries — the nest of a bird of prey, as an eagle or a hawk.
7 letter words containing aer
8 letter words containing aer
9 letter words containing aer
- aerialist — a trapeze artist or tightrope walker
- aeriality — the quality of being aerial; insubstantiality
- aerifying — Present participle of aerify.
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
- aerobiont — an organism that requires oxygen to survive
10 letter words containing aer
- aerenchyma — plant tissue with large air-filled spaces, which is typical of aquatic plants and allows air to reach waterlogged parts
- aerialists — Plural form of aerialist.
- aeriferous — conveying air, as the bronchial tubes.
- aerobacter — any bacteria of a former genus (Aerobacter) normally found in the intestine: now in either of two genera (Enterobacter or Klebsiella)
- aerobatics — Aerobatics are skilful displays of flying, usually to entertain people watching from the ground.
11 letter words containing aer
- aero-optics — the study of the effect of aircraft-induced and atmospheric disturbances on the efficiency of laser weapons
- aerobically — in an aerobic manner
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- aeroculture — a method of growing plants without soil by suspending them above sprays that constantly moisten the roots with water and nutrients.
12 letter words containing aer
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- aeroacoustic — Relating to aeroacoustics.
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
- aeroelastics — the study of aeroelastic phenomena.
13 letter words containing aer
- aeroacoustics — the study of the generation and transmittance of sound by fluid flow
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- aerodynamical — relating to aerodynamics
- aeroembolisms — Plural form of aeroembolism.
14 letter words containing aer
15 letter words containing aer
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aerodynamicists — Plural form of aerodynamicist.
- caernarvonshire — (until 1974) a county of NW Wales, now part of Gwynedd
- microaerophiles — Plural form of microaerophile.
- microaerophilic — Of, or relating to a microaerophile.
16 letter words containing aer
17 letter words containing aer
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- superaerodynamics — the branch of aerodynamics that deals with gases at very low densities.
18 letter words containing aer
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
On this page, we collect all words with AER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 334 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.