Words containing adab
6 letter words containing adab
- adabas — (database) A relational database system by Software AG. While it was initially designed for large IBM mainframe systems (e.g. S/370 in the late 1970s), it has been ported to numerous other platforms over the last few years such as several flavors of Unix including AIX. ADABAS stores its data in tables (and is thus "relational") but also uses some non-relational techniques, such as multiple values and periodic groups.
7 letter words containing adab
8 letter words containing adab
9 letter words containing adab
10 letter words containing adab
- degradable — (of waste products, packaging materials, etc) capable of being decomposed chemically or biologically
- spreadable — capable of being spread; easily spread: a soft, spreadable cheese.
- unreadable — not readable; undecipherable; scribbled: His scrawl was almost unreadable.
- untradable — the act or process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries: domestic trade; foreign trade.
- upgradable — an incline going up in the direction of movement.
11 letter words containing adab
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- dissuadable — That can be dissuaded.
- gradability — a measure of a truck's pulling power expressed as the steepest grade the truck can climb with a full load.
- nonreadable — unreadable.
- persuadable — to prevail on (a person) to do something, as by advising or urging: We could not persuade him to wait.
12 letter words containing adab
13 letter words containing adab
- biodegradable — Something that is biodegradable breaks down or decays naturally without any special scientific treatment, and can therefore be thrown away without causing pollution.
- degradability — susceptible to chemical breakdown.
- indissuadable — incapable of being dissuaded
- indissuadably — in an indissuadable way
- nondegradable — not subject to or capable of degradation or decomposition: nondegradable waste.
15 letter words containing adab
- photodegradable — (of a substance) capable of being broken down by light.
16 letter words containing adab
17 letter words containing adab
- non-biodegradable — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
On this page, we collect all words with ADAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 51 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.