Words containing activ
6 letter words containing activ
- active — Someone who is active moves around a lot or does a lot of things.
7 letter words containing activ
- actives — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- activex — a set of technologies for integrating software components on the internet
- activin — a peptide that is synthesized in the pituitary gland and gonads and stimulates the secretion of FSH.
- factive — (of a verb, adjective, or noun phrase) presupposing the truth of an embedded sentence that serves as complement, as realize in I didn't realize that he had left, which presupposes that it is true that he had left.
8 letter words containing activ
- activate — If a device or process is activated, something causes it to start working.
- actively — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- actives' — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- activise — to make active; activate.
- activism — Activism is the process of campaigning in public or working for an organization in order to bring about political or social change.
9 letter words containing activ
10 letter words containing activ
11 letter words containing activ
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- activations — Plural form of activation.
- benefactive — of or relating to a linguistic form, case, or semantic role that denotes the person or persons for whom an action is performed, as for his son in He opened the door for his son.
- bioactivity — any effect on, interaction with, or response from living tissue.
- calefactive — producing heat
12 letter words containing activ
- activization — to make active; activate.
- attractively — In an attractive manner; with the power of attracting or drawing to.
- attractivity — The quality or degree of attractive power or influence.
- autoreactive — (immunology, medicine) Acting against the organism by which it was produced.
- cardioactive — of or relating to a drug or other substance affecting the function of the heart.
13 letter words containing activ
- active-matrix — of or relating to a high-resolution liquid-crystal display (LCD) with high contrast, the most common type of flat-panel display.
- contrafactive — Denoting a verb that assigns to its object (normally a clausal object) the status of not being true, e.g., pretend and wish.
- counteractive — to act in opposition to; frustrate by contrary action.
- cyberactivism — Activism facilitated by the Internet.
- electroactive — (of living tissue) exhibiting electrical activity or responsive to electrical stimuli
14 letter words containing activ
- attractiveness — providing pleasure or delight, especially in appearance or manner; pleasing; charming; alluring: an attractive personality.
- autoactivation — (biochemistry) autocatalysis.
- autoreactivity — (immunology) The condition of being autoreactive.
- immunoreactive — Of, pertaining to, or causing an immune reaction.
- non-extractive — capable of being extracted, as from the earth: extractive fuels.
15 letter words containing activ
- counteractively — In a counteractive manner.
- crossreactivity — Alternative spelling of cross-reactivity.
- hyperactivation — (biology) A form of sperm motility associated with active beating of the flagellum.
- hyperactiveness — The state or quality of being hyperactive.
- hyperreactivity — the quality or condition of being reactive.
16 letter words containing activ
- unattractiveness — the condition of not appealing to the senses or mind through beauty, form, character, etc
17 letter words containing activ
On this page, we collect all words with ACTIV. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 276 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACTIV that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.